The worlds biggest boobs

fillymum

synful soul
Did you see Chelsea Charms on ITV This Morning programme?

My goodness, I can not imagine anyone wanting boobs that size.

O.K. she makes thousands of dollars out of them BUT the last implant she had is really controversial. Her boobs grow at a rate of 1 inch a month at present she is 164 XXX. Surely it must be dangerous. The damage to her spine alone must be horrendous...............and all in the name of money.

She came over as being a thoroughly nice person but one has to wonder what goes on in the head of someone who has boobs manufactured to that size .

chelsea-charms.jpg

Just in case you did not see her.

Last edited:
:rotflmao: wow that has literally made me laugh out loud thanks for the picture!

Why anybody would want boobs that size is beyond me.. mine are big enough and i only wish they were smaller..like a B cup!! :rolleyes:

She could smother a man who those :giggle:

I am staggered.

How does she.....you know....get intimate!>!>! Surely they get in the way! haha!

had to record this for my other half to see!! cant think it can be healthy but if thats what floats her boat?? (literally) who makes her glitter boob tubes?? lol:confused::confused::confused:
Was that an intented pun " boob " tube lol !!!!! More like a boob tunnel !

I did wonder where she buys her clothes.

:rotflmao: wow that has literally made me laugh out loud thanks for the picture!

Why anybody would want boobs that size is beyond me.. mine are big enough and i only wish they were smaller..like a B cup!! :rolleyes:

She could smother a man who those :giggle:

She might smother him but he would never need a pillow again !!:)

I am staggered.

How does she.....you know....get intimate!>!>! Surely they get in the way! haha!

Just seen this Elle.

Well he could not put his head between them as he would never be seen again.

My dear old mum always used to say "there is more than one way to skin a cat "

Whatever happened to 'more that a handful is too much' :) What a strange woman - why would anyone do this to themselves?

my god! why would u want to look like that? poor girl, she must have some sort of insecurity problem, yet she looks so happy? confused.com! xx

Ridiculous.

Whatever happened to 'more that a handful is too much' :) What a strange woman - why would anyone do this to themselves?

In my case I am glad Paul as quite large hands lol.

She said she does it because she is a professional artists hmmmmmm whatever that is and that she earns a very lot of money.

my god! why would u want to look like that? poor girl, she must have some sort of insecurity problem, yet she looks so happy? confused.com! xx

She comes over as very happy but did admit that it made people look at her in supermarkets etc. and she likes it, so one would suppose that yes, she must have some insecurity issues.

To me, no matter how nice she is as a person, the word freak does spring to mind.

That's just silly...

Well blow me thats a bigggggg pair of boobies and tbh i'm a mixture of hahahaha and horrified. I mean sheesh i hated mine at a G cup and so happy when they shrank(we;re still; on a D but getting there >_<). Why anyone would want such massive knockers is beyond me totally. Yes she makes money, but surely it must hurt?

HOLY HELL.
Why would anyone want boobs that size? They must stop being able to do things that people take for granted. God, I can't even imagine her being able to tie her shoes :confused:

Yeah, but just think how small your bum and thighs would look in comparison!!! And you'd save a fortune in make-up because NOBODY, neither man nor woman, would ever look at your face again. God, I'm nearly selling this to myself...:flirt2:

Size 164 XXX? Eh? What unit of measurement are they using here? Even if it is metric, that would be 64.5 inches. I thought bra sizes were measured around the back, not the boobage. Very odd.

Back