The worst/best flavours on the CD

My flavours are:

Vegetable Soup - going off it though!
Chicken & Mushroom soup - like it until you get to the bottom and it's sandy !!!
Choc Tetra - YUM YUM YUM - could live on them I think!
Choc Shake
Choc Mint shake
Strawberry - okay occasionally
Vanilla - hate it as a shake, but love it made into a cheescake mousse with orange flavouring.
Choc orange bar - tastes like a frys choc orange cream (well with a little imagination!)
Choc bar - best frozen though or made into biccies!

Personally I love the choc, strawberry and banana shakes (and I make one of them up with the milk from my allowance, yum!!!)

Haven't tried the soups, heard too many bad things about them!!

For the shakes, I dont like the toffee and walnut one (strange considering I love walnuts!) and I wasn't too keen on the mint choc...

I also have only tried the peanut bar but it made me so so so so sick I haven't dared try any of the other bars yet!!

I like all the bars except orange, peanut bar is my fav yummy :)
As for tetras i prefer choc but i will sometimes have a banana one. I only like vegetable and oriental chilli soups. Thats it for me i dont have anything else although it is starting to get a bit boring:(

Shakes - love the Cappucino with an added Tassimo coffee (favourite breakfast), also like the Vanilla, choc & choc mint

Soups - love the Oriental Chilli, and the veg, also like the mushroom & tomato is ok

Bars - Toffee absolute favourite, orange second favourite, but like all the rest

Tetras - Choc Velvet - ooooooh bliss.

Back