Their eating a chippy and I'm drinking a shake...

allanah

So they're all munching on a chippy and I'm just sat here, drinking a shake... I must have some will power to do this!!!

Just think, soon you'll be feeling slimmer and that feeling is so much better than a few fleeting minutes of happy tastebuds. You're doing great :D

Allanah - Have you ever enjoyed a Chippy as much as you'd enjoy skinny????
LOL - Good luck girl - If ye can get through this the rest of the time will be a breeze................

I got through it. There was some evil eyes given, but I didn't even think about it!

You go girlie :)

Hey everyone, just after setting this up so im only getting used to it!
im on day 4 and oh my god im finding it tough. please say it gets easier?:sigh:
had such a horrible taste in my mouth yesterday and ending up buying myself a pack of softmints, hope this doesn't effect anything?
p.s this is while my friend was eating a Chinese in front of me.. (KILLED ME!) :cry:

Hey Daniellekie,
It gets easier, honest! Softmints are quite high sugar so that might knock you back... how much water are you drinking? Drinking lots of water helps, otherwise peppermint tea and good mouthwash are helpful. My pharmacist sells breath strips, you could look into those if breath is a problem for you?
You got through that moment though, so good on you :) I'm on Day 5, we can do this!

Hi Danielle! I think it gets easier. Once you get that first weigh in and you realise how much you have lost without much effort it feels amazing and you don't want to stop!

Good luck girlie, stick at it :) The weekend is always harder but you can do it :)

I have my nephews first birthday on sunday so thats going to be hard for me but I am determined :D

Back