There's absolutely no rhyme or reason why

Wabbitt

Laugh, love, live!
.....but today I have fallen right off the plan. I have eaten crap all day, cream cake, chocolates, mini cheddars have all passed my lips today and I simply don't know why. It's like that fat girl is trying to warn me that she's still there and can easily take me over again if I let her. So, tomorrow its sole source only and for the rest of the week. I will not let her beat me. xx

All my favs you eat there , cream cakes mini cheeders love them too .
Have you been in the house all day ? might be why , with this diet you have to keep busy most of the time .
23 lost so far , i'm sure tomorrow will be a fresh start .

It's like that fat girl is trying to warn me that she's still there and can easily take me over again if I let her. I will not let her beat me. xx

Good for you Wabbit - that's the right attitude.

That fat girl can sometimes feel pretty powerful but we can beat the cr*p out of her when we put our minds to it! Just remember, you've got a whole forum's worth of wannabe slim girls rooting for you and ready to kick the fat girl into touch!

Thelma
:)

.....but today I have fallen right off the plan. I have eaten crap all day, cream cake, chocolates, mini cheddars have all passed my lips today and I simply don't know why. It's like that fat girl is trying to warn me that she's still there and can easily take me over again if I let her. So, tomorrow its sole source only and for the rest of the week. I will not let her beat me. xx

I'd clear out the cupboards and get someone to hide it so that you can't get at what tempts you. Tomorrow is a new start for you. Kick the fat girl in the face and tell yourself you can do it. We are all rooting for you.

Wabbit, have you had a real think about what made you do it? You're so supportive of others and such a positive presence here.

I'm sure it's a minor blip, as you've done so well so far and will continue to do so x

You have fallen off the wagon but I am sure you will climb back on and be more determined than ever. Good luck Wabbit

Hi Wabbit - everyone has a blip and no one is perfect but you are in control hun and you are back on track now never mind tomorrow thats another day and you will do this.

:)

hi Wabbit, don't be too hard on yourself, you are doing so well. Beating yourself up will just make you want to reach for more crap.

Take a deep breath, and remember why it was you signed up to CD in the first place. You can do it, you know you can.......... Don't dwell on today start afresh tomorrow!

Back