Oops! I did it again!

sammyb1985

Silver Member
Hi, I'm Sam and I'm almost 32 years old. I have three gorgeous kids, 2 boys and a girl, aged 4, 2 and 6 weeks. I've been big my whole life up to having my first child, then I joined SW for the first time and managed to lose 6 stone in a year. I felt absolutely fantastic and was ready for my wedding, then we had a surprise pregnancy which gave us our second son. I ended up being 15 weeks pregnant when we got married, but luckily the bump waited until 16 weeks to appear, so my dress still fit!! I gained 4 stone in that pregnancy and then due to post natal depression I gained even more after it and got even bigger than before. Then I fell pregnant again with my daughter. Somehow, I didn't gain a single pound during my pregnancy with her, so when sge was born 6 weeks ago, I came out of the hospital 1 stone 3lbs lighter than before I got pregnant! I've managed to keep that off somehow and am using it as a kick start to lose the weight again for the final time. So my start weight yesterday was 17st 5lbs. I'm fully on plan as of today (ate some crap to get it out of the house yesterday) and hoping that I will be as focussed this time as I was last time. My mum just had a stroke, she's only 52, and it's awful seeing her like this. So I want to be as healthy as possible to hopefully avoid similar happening to me down the line, as I don't want my kids having to see me like that. That's my motivation, and I'm going to do it (dragging the hubby kicking and screaming alongside me lol).

Thanks for reading and good luck everyone! Xx

Back