Things that made my first week fly in...

Hi
I came across this site by accident. I wish this was here when i was on LT. I was on LT 2 years ago and lost 22 lbs (11st 7lb) which was harrrrrrrrrd. In the 2 years my weight has gone up and down by 5lbs (brilliant). Since April this year my weight has now gone up to 12st 5lbs and will not go down, I feel so low within myself, (can't talk to partner or family) was thinking about trying LT again. But i had such a ruff time previously that i'm not sure.
Having seen the support and idea's of how to make the shakes and soup more appealling. I'm actually thinking of starting on Monday. Reading what some of you have gone through and your experiences makes me know i was'nt the only one that did'nt like the taste of the shakes and had withdrawal symtoms. It's giving me the strenght to want to give it another go. Especially the mint choc and vanilla with coffee.
Watch this space

i think all the shakes are vile and keep nearly bringing them all back up is there any other way of making them taste nice thanx x

Big thank you

Thanks for the suggestion to relieve the boredom.

Do wish they would make a different flavour of soup. Think I would turn into a chicken (if they actually contained any)

Missing diet coke:cry:

sweetners on lipo trim diet

hey there i use hermeseta sweetner in my coffee and have so far in one month lost 21 pounds i trully believe this is a very hard diet but is worth it for the results you can have from lipotrim xx:)
Hiya
I am now confused can you advice me please?
I was told no sweeteners to be added as they are actually made from sugar in some form so your body lives of it!
Is this right or wrong or am I thinking of a different sweetener?

I would love the shakes if could just add a sweetener or two as I only like the chicken soup so have that three times a day and I am bored to death already on day 4!

Lol
Rachelle

I love the mint choc shakes! They kept me going last year! I love the idea of the hot chocolate. xx

I am on day 2 and not feeling too bad. No headaches yet and am almost waiting for the whammy when it comes lol. I would gladly swap any headaches that might come for the stomach pains. Feel a little bit "woosy" now and then but that soon passes. Am seriously missing diet coke, but seem to like black coffee with sweeteners - I normally take tea and coffee black no sugar anyways so find it odd that I like the sweetness - must be something to do with lack of food.

I think I shall be having a lot of early nights - sleep will be a good escape from the rest of the family eating and cooking.

Only 5 days til first weigh in :D

Am seriously missing diet coke,

I am a Cola Zero drinker regularly but the thing I realised is that I like the acidy taste rather then the flavour so I now have soda water which in a way is a sub for the coke. Try it. Sparkling water is great. Good Luck

I am a Cola Zero drinker regularly but the thing I realised is that I like the acidy taste rather then the flavour so I now have soda water which in a way is a sub for the coke. Try it. Sparkling water is great. Good Luck

I love sparkling water too but after a while its a bit dull :(

Have gotten to the end of day 2 but am finding that I am really missing food - just looked in the fridge to get my water and burst into tears at all that lovely food sitting there. I would even eat the pile of celery thats there :D.

I cant throw the food away as I am not the only one living here so that is not the solution.

I guess that I am realising that its really tough. I am not particularly hungry which is good but am just really really missing solid food :cry:

I know that I have to keep going - I have got to get to my first weigh in at least.

I think its going to have to be a very very early night for me, have a shower and get to bed as soon as........

An early night is in order for me too until my first weigh in I think, but it is well worth it as last year I lost 6 stone by sticking to it 100% (although I messed up with sugar free gum yesterday without thinking about it) for 14 weeks then re-feed for 14 weeks (and still had good losses).
After the first week it REALLY DOES get much easier and you start getting into a good routine.
Take one day at a time, the days will soon double in figures especially after your first weigh in.
Jo x

Just had my first weigh in and have lost 16lbs - feel brilliant - despite cheating on days 4 & 5. I have found it helps to split the sachets and serve the shakes over ice in a really nice glass - silly maybe but it helps you think of it like a treat rather than a chore. My weigh in today has inspired me to continue. Also worth checking in with the forum everyday, Unlike other diets that have associated clubs - this doesn't - the Lipotirm slimming club is a virtual one - so if you are feeling weak or unmotivated pop in and read someones sucess story to pick you up.

I love the sound of peppermint choc will be trying that 1 and splitting the shakes in half is a great idea. I work in a hotel and the smell of the food is sooooo good,has any1 got any advice on how to get through the day smelling the food other than putting a clothes peg on ur nose!!!!

Wow well done natty 16lb i had to read that twice such a big loss well done :D

debz x

Lol - rewind that Pesty - it was all quite confusing at the chemist this morning and turns out it was only 8lbs - he is doing my weight in kgs - which is good in some ways as it is a smaller distance to ravel (lol) so he had done the conversion for me incorrectly. Still 8lbs is good news especially as i ate days 4-7 (naughty me!). Gonna try and do 3 days again this week and see how i go - I wanna stick at it and if it means i have the occassional meal to help me along, i am cool with that. Prob not the right route as i know it is all about kartosis by hey - however you get there, as long as you get there...

Hi, my first day today and going very well. Had tried the strawberry and vanilla but think they are vile but the chocolate one is probably the closest to the taste it should be and is great if you mix it with cold peppermint tea instead of plain water (great tip I picked up on here!) actually looking forward to trying the soup later. I know everyone says it but if you are struggling then the key is definately water! Good luck everyone x

Hi, my first day today and going very well.... Good luck everyone x

Welcome, I hope you find this site really supportive and I look forward to seeing your name change to GladHeart.
God bless you!:)

Thank you Trimlee!
All going well so far to hopefully that name change will occur after my first weigh in :)
Hope its goingjust aswell for you
x

Hi All,

My first day on lipotrim today, and I must admit I am finding it hard...I am so hungry, all I can think about is food! (I guess until ketosis kicks in I will be) but I am going to stick with it I am determined. The thing I am finding hardest at the moment is the fact that I have to live on these shakes for god knows how long and only had the choc and vanilla so far and they taste pretty much the same! :-( Might try some of the variations, Choc mint, coffee vanilla etc. With regards to the tea's I too have been drinking peppermint tea but also found that green tea is nice - has some great health benefits too!

I hope this gets easier!

Hi all, I'm on my first week of LT, I started last Wednesday. I felt ok the first day but over the weekend on days 3 and 4 I felt really rough, tired and rundown. Luckily thats passed this morning and I feel fine. I think the vanilla shakes are horrid, and the soup is now bearable. I have tried the chocolate one but only as a mocha. The coffee wasnt too nice though. I'm dying to chew something though, its hard being on liquids all the time!

Back