Things that made my first week fly in...

You have to copy the code from the ticker site and copy it into your signature via the User CP page. :D

Hi thanks! I figured it out! Have set my self some mini-goals as others have done as its seems to give people a great boost :D

just started LT today, 4th attempt but never got past day 4 before.

Ive never been on a forum before and it may be the thing to get me past that dreaded 4th day, all these tips are really helpfull

Everybodys weight loss is very motivating

Thanks xxx

I haven't yet started LT, but I am arming myself and preparing for what is going to come.

Do you think using the peppermint tea and choc shake you could make a mint-choc mousse?

hi everyone

thankyou so much for these great ideas id already tried the latte but didnt relise you could have mint tea and the choc mint milk shake is just pure geniouse lol.

thankyou all so much this forum has got me through so far only on day 4 feeling rubbish and its so good to now how other people got through it cant wait for my first wiegh in.

kaz xxx

had a hot mint chocoalte it was a taste sensation

I agree - Peppermint Chocolate shake is a revelation!! I only do the vanilla and chocolate shakes so any variations are a blessing. Yay :D

Im 5 days in and doing ok but found the 1st few days hard :( probably because everyone thought they would eat out the room or something which made me think even more but then i explained that now i cook all meals and they eat in the same room while i have my shake and im doing well.. I have found it easier to do everything the same as before but just stick to my shakes :) That has made the 5days go faster for me... x

Thanks i'm going to give some of these a try!!!

Anyone have any other tips for the Vanilla shake? :) <3

Yeah for the hot vanilla with coffeedefinately my favourite, only one I can drink cold is the strawberry as it reminds me of that milkshake stuff you could buy to add to milk.
Love the mint tea keeps me going, will defo try the cold mint with choc

so anyone tried making a 'shake' into a biscuit? it would be nice 'eating' a chocolate biscuit. wud definitely make me feel satisfied ..

This is my first day on lipotrim having failed hopelessly with everything else and so glad i have come across this site, good for you guys your an inspirations to us new comers xxx

day 1 - going well so far

hi

Also started this morning - had the vanilla with coffee this morning..nice.. had the chocolate cold..yuk..think i'll have to try it hot.. got the chicken soup to try for my tea.. hopefully that tastes a bit better. Ive drank loads of water and a cup of peppermint tea.. but ive also got nettle and fennel tea in the cupboard - anyone know if i can drink that as well ?

Hi,
Just on day3 of my LT journey and found this fab site last night. All the tips and comments are really useful. Now got a list of things to go buy to make sure I am successful.
Felt quite tired yesterday and felt like I had a hangover this morning!! But that has passed and am just excited for my weigh-in on Monday.

hi

Also started this morning - had the vanilla with coffee this morning..nice.. had the chocolate cold..yuk..think i'll have to try it hot.. got the chicken soup to try for my tea.. hopefully that tastes a bit better. Ive drank loads of water and a cup of peppermint tea.. but ive also got nettle and fennel tea in the cupboard - anyone know if i can drink that as well ?

It's a leaf tea, which is allowed, so I would presume so!

thanks everyone for some fantasic tips am only on 3rd day so still finding my feet ,todays been alot better because friday and saturday was arful
defo going try the mint choc and the peppermint tea as not keen on black tea ,do they sell peppermint tea everywhere x

wow great tips thanks, going to give the hot choc with peppermint a go for definate a long with the coffee....they cant tast any worse than the do now lol ( never likrdmikl shake ).

wow the latte and mocha things sound good! will give those a try! wiil miss my mochas lol!

Back