Things that made my first week fly in...

I had my 2nd chocolate milkshake with a spoonful of coffee and a sweetener and it was just lovely. Going to try it hot tomorrow morning

The chicken soup isnt that bad with a little pepper - how much pepper would be too much or does that matter? I do love my pepper:D

Brilliant tips guise! I'm on day 4 and feeling fab already. I can't stand the shakes (never did like 'creamy' drinks) so I am splitting the sachets in half and gulping them down in one which helps, a lot. So glad I can still drink my green tea as I live on it, can't wait til WI :)

I just had my fist weigh in today and im so glad i stuck to it! some posters were asking about different mint teas; There are a few types of mint tea...all lovely
mint
Peppermint
spearmint
fieldmint

and 'pukka' brand actually does a three mint tea with the above in one! yummy!:)

well ive been and hard a long chat with my chemist and come away with lipotrim ,Cant wait to start it tomorrow ,
Thanx everyone for sharing there great tips :)

hi guys.... its only my first day of LT but i amfinding it so hard to not think of food and feel like packing it in.... i feel so moody already. is it normal to think of food all the time or is that just me :-(

my friend who has been on CD and LL says that i should just stop and do something like SW i dont know what to do... i want to perservere but i am sooooo hungry....

please help x

Hi guys, im just starting day 3 and feeling pretty good so far today, yesterday was a bad day, i felt so hungry and weak and nearly gave in to eating. But since looking at this site and seeing how well everyone is doing i am gunna do this!!!!

I am 13 Stone and want to get back to my before pregnancy weight of 9 stone 6. hope i can do it

Hi! Has anyone tried fennel tea? Is this allowed?

Loving the ideas by the way.

Quick question: i thought you weren't meant to split up the shakes through out the day??

Also sounds obvious, but the more i exercise, i'll loose A LOT more weight won't i? As it'll be straight to burning the fat?

Also any tips to make the chicken soup nicer? It makes me vomit! I can never get in smooth (use blenders) and the taste is awful!!!

I agree chicken soup is awful, I stick to choc n stawberry with the odd vanilla now and then.

Hiya guys im new to this site and im on day 4 of lipotrim and starting to feel like im making progress! Trollydoll82 stick with it, I totally know how u feel! I had 3 days of feeling like quitting, it was awful but get thru the first few days and you will be on the road to weight loss and the first few days will be a distant memory, I kept thinking to myself that as soon as a had a bite to eat I would feel so guilty and feel like id wasted my money and all that hard work I have put in, the longer u go without food the more determined u get to not give!Try do something else to take my mind off food (I find listening to music or coming on here helps!)aswell as drink some water. Stick it out and I promise you wont regret it!
ps whoever suggested putting coffee in the chocolate shake is a geneius! and yes the chicken soup is vile and makes me want to vomit! Im dreading having one in a minute! wont be getting any next week I can assure u!

hi guys.... its only my first day of LT but i amfinding it so hard to not think of food and feel like packing it in.... i feel so moody already. is it normal to think of food all the time or is that just me :-(

my friend who has been on CD and LL says that i should just stop and do something like SW i dont know what to do... i want to perservere but i am sooooo hungry....

please help x

Hey, totally normal!
Days 1 - 4 were fine for me.
But days 5 - 7, all I could think about is food! And we get free lunch at work, so all I can small over lunch is delicious food! I actually thought of throwing in the towel at my first weekend, 'cause no matter what I did, I only had food on the brain.
That gets easier. I'm in week 2 now, and I hardly think about food anymore. And even when I do, I don't really want it.
It really is getting rid of a food addiction. When you quit an addiction cold turkey, it's all you can think about. And that's what your essentially doing with this diet.

I know it's hard, and so easy to give up. But just get past week 1, and you'll feel loads better!

Great ideas. Had only cold shakes so far, love vanilla with coffee, but missing a hot "meal", definitely will try a hot versions. Anyone has some tips for chicken soup?

For me it was lots of water and Call of Duty.

thanks for the tips
is the hot chocolate nice i might try it tonight :0

When making your shake, add in a few ice cubes + about half the water, shake it like mad, then add other half of water.

Makes it less lumpy.

Ok so I start today :/ I'm 5ft 2 and I weigh 11stone 1lb, I used to weigh 12stone but lost it when I got a job and was on my feet all day, I want to loose two and a half stone but I need someone to keep me motivated!! My friends keep saying it's stupid n the weight will just go back on etc,hellpp, and how long do you think it will take me? It's my birthday on the 21st of this month and obviously I'm going to go out n have a few drinks and some dinner but apart from that I'll try my best not to cheat!! Thankss xxx

WoW! Thanks Blackrose for those tips, I will be trying them tomorrow....I have made it through day one, which to be honest I did not think I would manage it....and after reading everyone's story and tips I think I will manage to make a go of day 2.....anyhow, I will be back tomorrow night (18th) to let you know how I have got on x

Back