Things that made you feel good about yourself today??

I bought a pair of size 14 purple jeans from matalan in the sale wore them once slightly tight around the waist now they need a belt :)

Sort of a bad and goog one for me!! Caved in and bought a massive fruit and nut chocolate bar which i planned on eating the lot of!! But after half way though it decide to check the calories, it has 500 calories for the bar!!!! So chucked the otha half in the bin lol!! Angry that i caved and bought the chocolate but happy that i had the strength to throw the otha half away!! Xx

Earned mega Body Magic brownie points today - clearing the snow from our patio, garden path, double drive (big enough for 4 cars) and the path in front of our house. .Granted, I can't use my arms anymore but 'the girl did good'. :8855:

Ooh - BTW, I would recommend one of those £5 snow shovels from Asda (much better than a normal garden spade/shovel).

I too cleared two inch thick ice away from the driveway at work so our disabled chaps could access vehicles safely. Made me feel dead chuffed but my wrists are in agony now and I'm very sore haha! I cleared mine by breaking it up with a rake (not a grass one but a soil one) then shovelling it away and putting grit down. Great exercise :)

Sort of a bad and goog one for me!! Caved in and bought a massive fruit and nut chocolate bar which i planned on eating the lot of!! But after half way though it decide to check the calories, it has 500 calories for the bar!!!! So chucked the otha half in the bin lol!! Angry that i caved and bought the chocolate but happy that i had the strength to throw the otha half away!! Xx

Don't feel guilty - you're actually a victim. This simply proves a theory I've had for a while - chocolate has serious hypnotic powers and our own willpower can only get the better of it when it's weakened by us reducing it's mass (ie eating some/most of it) :devilangel:

Had quite a big clearout today, Got rid of a Fridge/Freezer, an old bed, Chest of Drawers, 4 Bags of my daughters clothes...lots of Body Magic. Still got loads to sort out though

I bought 2 pairs of casual combat trousers from George at asda in the summer and they were too tight, far too tight lol but I tried them on today and they're loose around my waist :) going for a couple of nights in York in February with my boyfriend so I was going to get something new for walking around in the day times but now I don't need to! Might still treat myself to a couple of tops though :)

I resisted some Breadsticks woop woop lol

I have made my initial target of no drink until 26th Jan...and now am continuing it to the 8th feb...I really will start drinking again though :) but I've learnt a lot about how much, when and why I drink...and can drop a whole load of it. weight loss has been great without booze, and so has my thinking, although the cons are I'm miserable and feeling a night of escapism via alcohol. I don't think i could go back to my old ways - maybe a little, but even the eating, it makes me feel sick to think of what i used to eat/drink all the time. this has made me happy today as I'm learning REAL stuff :)

Well yesterday, i had a few family members round and they all bought cakes, chocolate and crisps to share and i resisited the whole lot i was so proud of myself.
Today i took a 'face photo' of Me holding my daughter and you can tell where i've lost weight

Having an unexpected 2lb loss last night has got me smiling today. Plus the fact that my Christmas / New Year gain (plus an extra half pound!) is now gone, and I've lost 8lb in the last 3 weeks alone! I'm determined to make 2013 my year :D

Was alot more active today :D

Back