Things that only a fellow dukaneer would understand...

Hello fp!

Well, I did think of one the other day but thought it was too awful to share. But then again, not much has been off limits in this forum!

Ok here goes. Am I the only one staring into the towel bowl, estimating how much weight I may have just lost?? Eeeeuw, I cringed when I realized I was doing it, but I bet I'm not the only one!

He He - a pint of liquid weighs 20 fluid oz which is over a pound.

I confess to weighing before a poo and after....sometimes its 3lb wow..............:D

jan9209 said:
Sidd your so full of s### ;) lol xxxx

Lol, did you read i peed 4lb on Sunday so im defo full of it =-O

OMG this made me LOL this morning

Oh what a lot you are. But yes there are occasions when sitting there I think, wish I could weigh now. Usually later in the day though and meals have been had LOL.

Oh lovely - wishing to weigh yourself . . . .love it.

Whatever was "holding" on to my water has released today - I am visiting the bathroom every half an hour.

Fp great the damm has broken lol

Oh dear, I created a monster. And here I was thinking it would not be polite to mention poop weighing... :)

I think this has more to do with dodgy scales. But will test the theory in the name of dukan science!!

On conso, I can have all fruits except cherries, bananas and grapes.
Well, that is crazy.
Not crazier than :
"I'm on cruise, I can't have any fruits".

Some times i weigh more after a poo!!!

Someone once told me that was something to do with the bottom muscles after the poop!! Not sure what and how, but I was always a bit nervy for a while about weighing straight after LOL.

Back