think i ruined ketosis

sv1711

i think ive eaten the wrong type of quorn as ive has some of the chicken slices instead of pieces and now i feel like crying as its my first wk an only have a day left til weigh in and dont want it all to be a waste xx

Youre not going to undo a whole weeks work because you had some Quorn. Its highly unlikely itll affect ketosis either if you only had a bit. Even if it did knock you out of ketosis itll have NO bearing on your weigh in, unless ofcourse you ate a lorry load of the stuff ;)

it wont be please dont be hard on yourself i have a small protien meal at night and still lost six pounds this week. you are on a life changing journey and its a hard one so be kind to yourself and have a little faith in how far you have come x

I worry everyday that something will happen that will effect my weight loss and I stick to it 100%, ie exercising too much, not drinkinh enough water, not making my stuff up properly. It drives you crazy.... yet a whopping 13lb weight loss first week so dont worry too much, your loss just may surprise you :)

Charlie Woo Woo said:
I worry everyday that something will happen that will effect my weight loss and I stick to it 100%, ie exercising too much, not drinkinh enough water, not making my stuff up properly. It drives you crazy.... yet a whopping 13lb weight loss first week so dont worry too much, your loss just may surprise you :)

Charlie what weight did you start at and where do you want to be?

Hi Eleda,
11 days ago I weighed in at 14 stone 4 and am
currently 13st 5 and would ideally like to be between 10 and 11 stone.
And yourself? x

Charlie Woo Woo said:
Hi Eleda,
11 days ago I weighed in at 14 stone 4 and am
currently 13st 5 and would ideally like to be between 10 and 11 stone.
And yourself? x

Hey Charlie
At first WI (that was Sunday just gone) I was 15'9
I weighed myself (a week later and 6 days after starting) this morning and I am 14'11 whoop
I'd love to get to 12 and see how I feel from there
Good luck with you're losses

thanx for all the positive messages i no im really taking it seriously as worry about everything and fell guilty even if i eat something on ss+. i even woke up readt to cry the other day as i dreamed i ate chips and ruined it lol hope this passes soon xx

Back