Think its time to say goodbye

Daisy_Duke13

Well guys its been emotional lol!

Basically ive realised that for as long as i stay on cambridge im going to lose weight and then gain again ultra quickly as i feel so hungry and deprived that i binge on rubbish as soon as i come off and i cant get my head around the steps.

So im going to go on a diet, 5 small meals a day and hope that losing slower and not so much deprevation may help me leave this viscious cycle. Just a bit worried ill put on weight as ive been on and off cambridge for so long normalish eating will seem foreign! But time will tell!

Soo goodbye and goodluck.....maybe ill be back sometime and im hoping that people will show me the support that they have the last 6 months. Everyone has been great.

Ill pop in from time to time to see how your all getting on!

Much love, Daisy xxx

good luck hun.xx

You have to do whatevers best for you. We all have a journey to make with our weigh loss and maintenance, some take the scenic route and others fast and furious. Good Luck Daisy, make some posts so we can see how you're doing.

Good luck hun xxxxx

best of luck hun x

How about slimming world diet ? That you can eat alot . its really just watching the bread intake , which we all love . Have you tried that diet before ?

No ive not....im scared if i eat a lot though ill put on loads of weight? Ill have a gander at the website now...thanks....have you done it before?
xx

Best of luck with the new plan daisy :)

All the best, think you should still post though as it will help you stay on track - whatever you are doing.

Hope to see you back soon with your progress update.

Slimming world , yes I have done it before , got 2 stone off and I loved the group meetings but your looking at 2 lb a week , which I want the weight loses bigger . I did SW few years ago , my trouble is I stop before getting to goal and start undoing my work , thats my down fall .

Back