Think my chemist's weight conversion is wrong

Louise1

OK...
Went to chemist today expecting a gain or STS after a bad week. I'm back on track & everything 100%. Fab.
However chemist said I'd put on 0.1 of a kg which she thought equated to 1lb. Have a word.
Anyway, came home & put weight in coverter (94.3kgs) & when the proper converter is used as opposed to the lipotrim chart I weigh 14st 8 1/2 and not the 14st 12 they say I do...
Anyone else finding this problem, am I right??

my chemist only tells me about whole lbs.

I never get told if I lose a half lbs or anything. must be different everywhere.

I realise how think I sound reading this back lol.
I do actually work in finance and almost have a finance related degree. The reason I'm so confused is my home scales (I know I shouldn't) say I'm 14st 8lbs & chemist scales are usually around 1lb heavier allowing for my clothes.
I suppose my clothes were heavier than usual and getting weighed later in the day made a big difference???
I just find it strange that instead of doing a calculation they guess using a chart which is almost always way off??

For what it is worth my chemist rep only tells me the kilos and I convert that to pounds myself on my phone, and she logs that down. She thinks the chart isn't helpful either!

My biggest scare this week was my ticker. Updated it and I'd gained 1573 lbs - OMBG!!! I'd forgotten to replace the last digit and just tacked the new one on the end! Doh! Heart palpatations!

Lisa x

Yes my chemist goes off the chart and guesses when it's in between two figures I use a converter on my phone to convert it and the chart is always 2 lb out and the converter is correct to my own scales (yes I know we shouldn't weigh ourselves sorry) but I stick to the figure she writes down anyway it's easier to keep count of lost poundage lol:)

Back