think positve not negative

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by fatcat1966, 15 May 2010 Social URL.

1. fatcat1966

fatcat1966 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    i have found over the years that when i go on a "diet"(hate that word)I tend to always dwell on what i cannot have instead of what i can

like today i have had a ww bagel xlite soft cheese and 30g smoked salmon it was beautiful,and a bag of french fries

so stop thinking about the negatives make a list of foods you would not usually eat and think oh never thought i would eat that on a diet.

hope that makes sense
    size102b likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Good thinking!!! I never use Diet! I say im making a lifestyle change ha ha ha ha if i use Diet ill end up binging on crap!! xx
  4. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    faffing about
    I never say I'm on a diet either cos that implies I will go off it at some stage. I'm choosing to change my life by taking more control over my eating, that includes eating anything I want within my points allowance.
  5. oneday at a time

oneday at a time likes to post

Weight Watchers
    I also think of it as a lifestyle change not a diet, and I don't think of the food that I can't have but the food that I can and I have lasted for 8 and a half months on the weight watchers diet.
  6. size102b

size102b Banned

Diet = Deprived without
    Life Plan = choice to make positive changes :)
  7. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

very true size102b x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.