ProPoints Think Thin!!

Sounds good Hun thank you. Please can you tell me the coldslaw recipe?
Yes used a miniature fishing rod!! Lol xx

I must admit I just cheat and buy the Asda Coleslaw Mix (Saves the hassle of Shredding) and add some Salad Cream, Flavoured Mayo and Seasoning! X PS-The poor defenceless parsnips, they were probably hanging onto your dinner for dear life ;-) x

Obviously I don't have an Asda but must look out for coleslaw mix.
And it could be 0pp per portion if WW salad cream and extra light mayo in small enough amounts. Then add garlic to mayo and seasoning....
Job for today. Yey. :D x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Also-I don't like parsnips or peas. One of girls at work claims that it's because u have to point them with WW and it's my brain putting me off... hehe....
I don't think so-parsnips especIally....

Obviously I don't have an Asda but must look out for coleslaw mix.
And it could be 0pp per portion if WW salad cream and extra light mayo in small enough amounts. Then add garlic to mayo and seasoning....
Job for today. Yey. :D x

I've done that! 11g of Salad Cream and 15g of Garlic n Herb Dressing, Nandos Salt and Black Pepper :) Yum Yum!!! X

Also-I don't like parsnips or peas. One of girls at work claims that it's because u have to point them with WW and it's my brain putting me off... hehe....
I don't think so-parsnips especIally....

Totally agree! I avoid veg I have to 'pay' for when so much is 0pp and yummy! X

Last edited:
Can anyone advise me on what is best to order from the chip shop?its for tomorrow post wi tonight so full restock of PP BUT need to save some as it's my bday weekend too!!!
xxx

Can anyone advise me on what is best to order from the chip shop?its for tomorrow post wi tonight so full restock of PP BUT need to save some as it's my bday weekend too!!!
xxx

210g of Chips is 14pp which is quite a few. What sort of thing do you like? X

I like cod,plain sausage etc... But Id be happy with chips and gravy.
I don't deserve them though put on 2lbs this week and I don't know how so bit upset about it x

I like cod,plain sausage etc... But Id be happy with chips and gravy.
I don't deserve them though put on 2lbs this week and I don't know how so bit upset about it x

Sorry to hear about the 2lbs but hopefully it'll be off as soon as it went on. My EOG says Standard Cod is 11pp at Harry Ramsdens or 16pp at the Chippy so not sure which figure to use?!? Then Chips are 15g per 1pp. The EOG doesn't mention Sausage or Gravy :-( x

Personally I think Chippy is a waste of pp, I'm always hungry an hour later! Think I've only had it once in 26wks!?! x Yey for the November Birthday Crew! That's 4 I know of on Minis! PS-Shez that's a Crew you're in ;-) x

Happy Birthday Lucy! Hope you have a FAB Day! Lots of Love x

Back