ProPoints Think Thin!!

I found it an eye opener ESP when I weighed my portions. Tonight was tough,craved sweet things.
Not been hungry just cravings.
I thought I'd save them for the weekend?what's your advice? How was your day? x

The Cravings will pass, your body (and mind!) just need to adapt to the fact that you're on WW now! I save all my Weeklies for one blowout near to WI, I WI on a Friday so like to use my Weeklies on either Friday, Saturday or Sunday, Ive then got 4 Days clear to stick to my Dailies! My losses were slow without Weeklies, More is definitely More for me! X

Yep using weeklies is the way to go for me too iv got my biggest loses the weeks I used all my weeklies

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yep using weeklies is the way to go for me too iv got my biggest loses the weeks I used all my weeklies

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

More IS More Ciara ;-) x

Welcome and good luck! I couldn't be without my weeklies and am in the 'use 'em all' camp haha, let us know how you're getting on. :) x

Good Morning!
Thank you for all your supportive messages, feeling good today so far.
How are you getting on? x

Good Morning!
Thank you for all your supportive messages, feeling good today so far.
How are you getting on? x

Glad you're feeling good :) Do u have some yummy meals planned? X

Hi,
Thank you for your message.
Yes i am able to exercise, i usually go to my gym on a Tuesday and a Friday (when i can)
Feel good today but really tired for some reason - is that normal?
x

For breakfast i had -
Fruit and Fibre 40g with semi skimmed milk,
I have a banana and two slices of ww bread to make a banana sandwitch at lunch, then for dinner i am having prawn and pea spagheti with soft cheese ... i think i might struggle tonight though as we usually have crap and wine ... Determined not to slip though!!
What have you got planned meal wise for today? x

For breakfast i had -
Fruit and Fibre 40g with semi skimmed milk,
I have a banana and two slices of ww bread to make a banana sandwitch at lunch, then for dinner i am having prawn and pea spagheti with soft cheese ... i think i might struggle tonight though as we usually have crap and wine ... Determined not to slip though!!
What have you got planned meal wise for today? x

Remember you have Weeklies if you want to indulge in some and crap and wine ;-) I have got Quiche, New Potatoes and Veg for Lunch and then I'm making Roast tonight, can't wait for that! X

Oooo is your roast with the stuffing balls? They looked lush!!
I am at a party tomorrow night so think i need to save my weeklies for then... Its amazing how many points alcohol is? No wonder i got fat!! lol!! x

Oooo is your roast with the stuffing balls? They looked lush!!
I am at a party tomorrow night so think i need to save my weeklies for then... Its amazing how many points alcohol is? No wonder i got fat!! lol!! x

You and me both! I can't drink at the moment and I think it's helped in my WW Journey so much! That is indeed my Roast :) It'll be my 10pp Roast, I don't like my dinners to go over 10pp if I can help it. X

Have you any advice about the party i am going to tomorrow? It starts at 2pm, there will be a buffet and alcohol ... Shall i eat before i go? I know i will drink so need to work around that too :cry:I need to stay in for about 2 months!! x

Do you know what sort of alcohol will be there? Maybe look up the points in advance and work out how many you want to use and stick to it! Buffet wise you can tell yourself you will only get one plate- and don't pile things high to fit them on :p Do you have the booklet with the points in from your members pack? Or the app on your phone? If you stick as much as possible to the green foods they are the filling and healthy foods. They keep you fuller for longer.

I always avoid the unnecessary items at Parties, things like the dips, crisps, peanuts, they are just a waste of pp! I fill my plate up half with zero heroes and then fill the other half with wholesome things like quiche, sandwiches, breadsticks etc. I then look at the Puddings, decide if there is ONE I really want and have a portion of that, not just a bit of this and a bit of that! And no picking off your plate as you go round the buffet, you're likely to eat more than u think doing that! Agree with Sarah re one trip, unless you're going back for more zero heroes like I normally do. X

Not sure what there will be but i am taking cider with me (its at my friends house) Good plan about the booklet, is it green? I have that in my handbag ... Shall i eat before i go? x

Not sure what there will be but i am taking cider with me (its at my friends house) Good plan about the booklet, is it green? I have that in my handbag ... Shall i eat before i go? x

I never eat before as I know I'd end up picking while I'm there and so ill have eaten twice which isn't very productive! X

Yes good thinking!! I wont eat before i go x

Here to help :) Definitely fill up on the Zero Heroes and just think before selecting as I feel duty bound to eat it once its on my plate! X

You could have a large bowl of free veg soup before you go. That would not "cost" you any pps and would keep you full.
also dont sit near the food as once you have a drink your best intentions might fly out the window and the food you resisted earlier on in the day might before more attractive to you :)
maybe have your cider then a water then more cider.. it might help you drink a bit less and lastly if it is a friends party maybe bring a few low WW type treats as you would know the pps in them. enjoy the party x

Back