Lunch
WW Brown Danish x 2 slices 2pp
Flora Light 1pp
Banana 0pp
Ham x 2 slices 2pp
Lettuce, carrot and cucumber 0pp
Salad Cream 1.5 tablespoons 2pp
Pear 0pp

How am i looking? Whats everyone else tucked into today so far?
x

Banana sandwich sounds awesome.
I've not had one in ages - which is silly because it can be super low in points.
May have to treat myself to one soon.

Your menu is looking good.

Just an extra little tip, you may already know, but thought I'd mention it anyway, is multiples of items.
You're ok with your WW Brown Danish bread at 1pp for 1 slice and 2pp for 2 slices.
But if you were to have the WW White Danish, 1 slice is 1pp, but 2 slices is 3pp.

It's because the calories are worth about 1.5 points in one slice, so when you double it up, it makes 3 points.
There are many things that change points when you have more than one of them, so keep an eye out =)

Which moves me onto another little hint - don't follow this exactly, but there's a good guideline into how many points an item is based on calories.

40 calories is roughly 1 point.

It doesn't always work out, but that's a rough guide, so you can look at the calories on something and get a rough guess as to how many points it may be.
Then if you decide it's worth it, you can always check the points from there =)

Yep I was going to say the same as Emma, be careful when having more than one of an item as it can jump up in points, though it's hard to tell if you don't have a WW calculator handy or use the app.

This link may help - its a weight watchers calculator and apart from being online you can download it onto you pc, laptop, etc.

I bought Asda Smart Price Salad Cream today, you can have 10g for 0pp or 30g for 1pp :) Might save u a pp, you never know when u might need it! X

Its the same with brown sauce - 1tbsp is 0 pps and 2 tbsp is 1 pps. So not worth the point so always make sure I only have 1 tbsp.

Is it just Asda brown sauce and salad cream guys? I just ate a WW bar 2pp and a Mint Club 3pp WHY!!?? did i do that :sigh: does it get easier to stop wanting crap!! x

I hope so, lol. The trick is dont buy any of this stuff and if you do have to, give it your other half or a friend to keep locked up and give you what you need for kids lunch boxes, etc. If I know its there its hard to resist yet it doesnt bother me if I havent got it.

And 18g of Heinz Ketchup is 0pp so I never have 19g! X

You can have 26g of Hellmann's Lighter than Light Mayo for 0pp.

Also, I've found that Morrison's own brand cheap 20something pence salad cream is better on the amount of grams you can have for 0pp than any regular salad cream AND any types of "light" salad cream.

As for the snacks - you'll grow out of it.
I have.

I have a snack bowl with lots of pointed snacks in - mini jammie dodgers (2pp for a pack of 4), mini party rings (3pp per pack) ww cookies (2pp for pack of 2), weetabix oaty bars (2pp), a whole bunch of ww cake slices (2pp each) and I haven't reached for them in ages.

I do however plan through my day.
I'll have a 3 or 4pp breakfast, have around 8-10pp for lunch and then with the remaining points I have my dinner with, but make sure I leave myself enough points for a little treat such as ice cream or a ww pudding.

Don't feel bad about eating the WW bar and the club.
Have a smaller pointed dinner and bulk it out with zero heroes.
Even not, that's what weeklies are for and if you feel really bad, go for a walk, earn some activity points.

I feel much better about eating activity points than weeklies.
I can't get my head around being given extra points to eat, but activity points I know I've earned.
If I earn them and eat them, it's as if I haven't been to the gym, if that makes sense - I'm just back at 0.

But that's just my personal preference.

You're only 2 days in and you're doing well.
Keep it up.

Do you feel like you're struggling or is it coming easily (apart from feeling bad about "slipping" with the bars)?

I seem to want things more if i havent got them, then i cant stop thinking about them :cry:

You can have absolutely anything you want with ww - providing it's portioned and pointed.
Sometimes you'll feel that the amount of what you crave for the amount of points it's going to cost you isn't worth it, and then suddenly that craving disappears.
But don't deprive yourself.
If you want a bit of cake, have a bit, but portion it/weigh it, point it, write it down and enjoy it.

Or make a deal with yourself and say if you're on track all week, you will treat yourself to a pointed portion of it later in the week with your weeklies or something.
You may find that by the time you get round to the day you were gonna have it, you don't want it anymore.

Both Serena & Trina did that with Belgian Buns.
They fancied them so much, but by the time it came round to having them, they didn't fancy them anymore.

I even gave my Belgain Bun away lol I've always had what I've wanted since starting in May including Dominos, Chippy Chips, 35pp on Fresh Cream Meringues (Lol), Magnum Pistachio, Pic n Mix Sweets at a Wedding, this Plan isn't just for Christmas, it's for Life :) Make it work for YOU :) x

Oh, and one more thing, then I'll leave you alone hehe.

Mini goals - as you may see in my signature, I have lots of little goals that I aimed for along my weight loss journey.

I find looking forward to the next mini goal in just a couple of pounds is much easier than trying to get to you 3stone goal.
If you would like any help setting goals, just let me know.
I'm sure we can come up with some for you.

(You may not be able to have a huge signature just yet - it's usually 50 posts before being allowed a signature and then 200 posts gives you a larger signature)

Guys you are amazing!!thank you so much.I will reply later on as have my friend coming over for dinner (lol) and hubby is out!! I'm feeling very determined,thank you again x

Back