ProPoints Think Thin!!

Guys you are amazing!!thank you so much.I will reply later on as have my friend coming over for dinner (lol) and hubby is out!! I'm feeling very determined,thank you again x

Enjoy your din dins :) x

My old leader always used to say if you had a big craving for something- go and eat it! Weigh it and point it, done. Then you can do some exercise etc. More often than not if you have a craving for something like cake, you'll eat other things to satisfy your hunger but it wont satisfy your urge. Most people then give in to their urge so they've eat MORE points than if they just had the cake in the first place!

Use your common sense, don't go mad. Don't blow all your points on junk, but if you crave something then the more you deprive yourself the more you'll want it and the more you'll feel like you're on this tough diet you can't sustain.

Hi hon
Subscribing.

All the girls advice is spot on. Just find what works for you. I do think iv gotten better at resisting urges but wud still prefer to not keep treats in my house to curb temptation. I will go to shop and but one of what ever I want if I want a treat-or buy on way home from work etc. It means I don't buy 'packets' of bars but id prefer it that way. I know that's easier cos I live on my own-harder when you have a hubby etc.

Also-banana sandwich-yum! Was wondering what id have for snack later-1 slice toast and banana it is! :)

Anyway-best of luck! x

Yea if u have a craving for something just go for it otherwise you will just go on a mad binge so your better off having what you fancy as long as you point it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well my first weekend was a nightmare,I ate and drank and didn't track,I've let everyone down-sorry guys.
Re-starting today,can I turn it around?
Lula x

You can have 26g of Hellmann's Lighter than Light Mayo for 0pp.

Also, I've found that Morrison's own brand cheap 20something pence salad cream is better on the amount of grams you can have for 0pp than any regular salad cream AND any types of "light" salad cream.

As for the snacks - you'll grow out of it.
I have.

I have a snack bowl with lots of pointed snacks in - mini jammie dodgers (2pp for a pack of 4), mini party rings (3pp per pack) ww cookies (2pp for pack of 2), weetabix oaty bars (2pp), a whole bunch of ww cake slices (2pp each) and I haven't reached for them in ages.

I do however plan through my day.
I'll have a 3 or 4pp breakfast, have around 8-10pp for lunch and then with the remaining points I have my dinner with, but make sure I leave myself enough points for a little treat such as ice cream or a ww pudding.

Don't feel bad about eating the WW bar and the club.
Have a smaller pointed dinner and bulk it out with zero heroes.
Even not, that's what weeklies are for and if you feel really bad, go for a walk, earn some activity points.

I feel much better about eating activity points than weeklies.
I can't get my head around being given extra points to eat, but activity points I know I've earned.
If I earn them and eat them, it's as if I haven't been to the gym, if that makes sense - I'm just back at 0.

But that's just my personal preference.

You're only 2 days in and you're doing well.
Keep it up.

Do you feel like you're struggling or is it coming easily (apart from feeling bad about "slipping" with the bars)?

Well my first weekend was a nightmare,I ate and drank and didn't track,I've let everyone down-sorry guys.
Lula x

You havnt disappointed anyone. Its tough getting used to everything and weekends are the worst.
Its never too late to turn it around. Back on track today and earn some activity points aswel.
You'll be fine. Onwards and downwards as they say on here. :D

Ahhh thank you hun,I'm back on track and just planning my meals for the week.
I hope it gets easier and more of a routine for me.
Hope your getting on ok x

You havent let anyone down at all. dont be so hard on yourself. Earn some activity points and you'll claw it back no problem.

Lula x

Of course you can turn it around.
When I hit goal, it was my birthday and I spent 3 days eating whatever the hell I liked. I weighed myself Saturday afternoon (after Thursday and Friday on the binge) and had put on 4lbs. Then I weighed myself on Tuesday (after Thursday, Friday & Saturday binging and not tracking and then Sunday and Monday on plan) and I had put on a total of 5lbs. I stuck to plan for the rest of the week and at weigh in I only put on half a pound!
So it's easily turned around as long as you put it behind you and get back on it.

Don't let one bad meal destroy your day.
Don't let one bad day destroy your week.

If you get into the mentality of "oh, I've eaten a bar of chocolate, I might as well not bother this week" - that's where the problems come and you put on weight.
Have your binge if that's what you need to do - but get right back on it the next meal/day.

It'll take time to adjust to a new routine.
You'll get there.
You're back on it today - keep up the good work

Lula x

Of Course you can turn it around :) If you had one tooth extracted would u pull the rest out for the hell of it? No! So put the Weekend behind you, accept that you had a fab time and get on with the job in hand :) We are all for you, through the good times and bad.x

Right I'm focused and ready(again!!)off to buy all my shopping when hubby gets home from work:)
What's everyone got planned meal wise?
Thank you for your support x

Right tomorrow's meal plan :)

B-Babybel light 1PP
L-Chicken drumsticks x 4 with salad 12PP
D-Tuna mixed with salad cream and spring onion,with celery and salad 4PP
Milk 1/2 pint semi skimmed for tea/coffee 4PP
Banana,nectarine and grapes throughout the day.
21PP 9PP left for emergencies.
What dya all think? x

Right tomorrow's meal plan :)

B-Babybel light 1PP
L-Chicken drumsticks x 4 with salad 12PP
D-Tuna mixed with salad cream and spring onion,with celery and salad 4PP
Milk 1/2 pint semi skimmed for tea/coffee 4PP
Banana,nectarine and grapes throughout the day.
21PP 9PP left for emergencies.
What dya all think? x

9pp seems quite high for emergencies, could you not add a couple more pp to brekkie to give yourself a better start to the day and leave maybe 6 or 7 for emergencies? Remember that the Dailies are there to be used! X

Thank you for the advice ladies ?
Think I will have a muller-rice or 4pp of Alpen... Yummy can't wait for tomorrow now.
How's everyone else getting on?
x

Thank you for the advice ladies ?
Think I will have a muller-rice or 4pp of Alpen... Yummy can't wait for tomorrow now.
How's everyone else getting on?
x

Sounds like a plan! There's also quite a few Cereal Bars for 2pp each, those are good if you need to eat in a hurry! X

Love cereal bars but I always want more so in best keeping away from them

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back