ProPoints Think Thin!!

Love cereal bars but I always want more so in best keeping away from them

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Step Away from the Cereal Bars! X

Oooooo just had a thought-I've got WW blueberry muffins in the cupboard I could take one with me to work ... x

Lol!I love cereal bars too,thank you for the tip?I have WW peanut bars they are lush!!
x

I don't buy the WW ones, just stick to normal ones which are 2pp as they are cheaper lol x

Alpen Light Bars are 2pp each or 2 bars for 3pp =)

Which ones do you buy that are 2pp? x

Weetos Bars, Rice Krispies & Milk Bars, Coco Pops & Milk Bars. Those are all normally £1 a box in at least one of the shops I go in! X

Ok, a few changes.

B
Peperomi 3PP
Babybel Light 1PP
L
Chicken Drumsticks x 4 12PP
Salad 0PP
Tablespoon of coldslaw 3PP (vile and made me feel sick)
D
Tuna mixed with salad cream and spring onion,with celery and salad 4PP
Milk 1/4 pint semi skimmed for tea/coffee 2PP
Banana, necterine, grapes
TOTAL 25PP

Here to follow :)

Ok, a few changes.

B
Peperomi 3PP
Babybel Light 1PP
L
Chicken Drumsticks x 4 12PP
Salad 0PP
Tablespoon of coldslaw 3PP (vile and made me feel sick)
D
Tuna mixed with salad cream and spring onion,with celery and salad 4PP
Milk 1/4 pint semi skimmed for tea/coffee 2PP
Banana, necterine, grapes
TOTAL 25PP

Much Better ;-) Hope u have a good Tuesday! X

25PP plus a Tunnock bar so 29PP now I've had dinner and I'm craving!!!1PP so can't eat anything :-( x

With 1pp you can have a WW yoghurt, a WW caramel mallow or a pink & white.
You can have the white of a hard boiled egg for 0pp (if you keep the yolk it will cost 2pp), fruit & veg are 0pp.
Or you could have a bar for 2pp and use a weekly, or go for a walk and earn yourself a few extra activity points so you can have something worth a couple of points.

Thank you,I'm trying to resist. It's the chocolate craving I'm hating!! Does anyone know the points for the new Muller Light chocolate mousse? x

I know the other muller lights are 2pp but not sure about the chocolate they look lush dont they

Did u manage to resist eating anything further? X

I had a muller mousse which I think is 2PP,I had 1PP left but I walked for an hour and didn't track my activity points so just used one. It took me an hour to eat it as I kept putting it down,it was fantastic!!
Your doing amazing!!Do you feel fab?
x

I had a muller mousse which I think is 2PP,I had 1PP left but I walked for an hour and didn't track my activity points so just used one. It took me an hour to eat it as I kept putting it down,it was fantastic!!
Your doing amazing!!Do you feel fab?
x

I personally think when u 'earn' your treat by activity it makes u value it more and therefore takes u longer to eat! I'm feeling so much more in control this week, like something has finally clicked! Thank God! X

Back