ProPoints Think Thin!!

Your a real inspiration so def keep it up,I'm coming around to the whole WW diet!!?hope this weekend doesn't set me bk though as got another party this weekend?feeling panicky x

Your a real inspiration so def keep it up,I'm coming around to the whole WW diet!!?hope this weekend doesn't set me bk though as got another party this weekend?feeling panicky x

Just make as best choices as you can :) I'm a very sociable person and haven't let being on WW stop me going out and enjoying myself! WW is definitely for me, for life! X

Well done on your day.
It takes time to get your Head in the game. And even then, it takes time, planning and consideration.
As for weekeNd, just relax, plan as much as you can and enjoy.
If it helps (I find it does) - write things down after weekend-no matter how shocking-every drink, every bite of food and it mite help you realise where you're loosing most of your points. I'm not saying you're not supposed to enjoy yourself and I'm not saying to write it down to make yourself feel guilty-but nites out are so hard and we need to lEarn how to cope with them within our weight loss journey. :D x

Good Morning,
Ok - well its my wedding anniversary today AND my weigh in ...
I weighed myself this morning (i know!!!) and i have lost a pound since last Weds, obviously i want to keep this pound off so i have had a banana for breakfast and a cuppa tea, i have soup for lunch and an apple then for dinner (after weigh in) i am cooking my hubbys favourite meal - sausage, chips and beans!! (yes we really are 30 years old, well i am he is 34!!lol) I will point all this and the vodka and tonic i am planning on too ;) (we dont normally drink in the week but it is a celebration)
Then i am going to plan my meals up until Saturday then i will plan the buffet and drinks for Saturday, yet another bloody party!! But this time i am not going to start drinking until 7pm, (it starts at 3pm) i cant do what i did last week with losing control!! I am also going to try really hard to make my points stretch so i can save my weeklies for Sat ... I somehow need chocolate everyday or at least a chocolate mousse/Tunnock bar ... so i thought i can use 2PP or 4PP daily which will also help me stay in control and not lose the plot. Am i doing it right ladies?
x

Good Morning,
Ok - well its my wedding anniversary today AND my weigh in ...
I weighed myself this morning (i know!!!) and i have lost a pound since last Weds, obviously i want to keep this pound off so i have had a banana for breakfast and a cuppa tea, i have soup for lunch and an apple then for dinner (after weigh in) i am cooking my hubbys favourite meal - sausage, chips and beans!! (yes we really are 30 years old, well i am he is 34!!lol) I will point all this and the vodka and tonic i am planning on too ;) (we dont normally drink in the week but it is a celebration)
Then i am going to plan my meals up until Saturday then i will plan the buffet and drinks for Saturday, yet another bloody party!! But this time i am not going to start drinking until 7pm, (it starts at 3pm) i cant do what i did last week with losing control!! I am also going to try really hard to make my points stretch so i can save my weeklies for Sat ... I somehow need chocolate everyday or at least a chocolate mousse/Tunnock bar ... so i thought i can use 2PP or 4PP daily which will also help me stay in control and not lose the plot. Am i doing it right ladies?
x

You're doing a perfectly fine job Sweetie :) Happy Anniversary to you and hubby, aren't the simple meals just the best! I always have Chocolate every day, it just keeps me sane! If you deprive yourself, you'll want it even more! X

Yes please if that is ok. How do i join??
x

Add it to your signature and you're joined ;-) Its a silly gimmick really but it's kept me and some of the others on track! X

Def have your chocolate every day if it means keeping on the straight and narrow. You might find over time you wont need it every day. My thing is crisps but i've gotta cut them out completely at the beginning or else i would end up binge eating on them. Have you seen how many measly crisps are in a packet now a days...ha im showing my age here but seriously packets of crisps are tiny unless you want to buy the family share pack.!

I thought as much, but on my tracker it said Pickled Red Cabbage was 1PP, which has confused me!! The red cabbage was from Asda Chosen By You? I dont really know what to track now ... x

Happy anniversary hon.
You're doing So well and have planned well for today and sat.
Can't help with red cabbage-don't like it. But well done-you're doing great-and def have choc every day if u want it. :D

Ahhhh thank you BoS83, have you got a diary too? The support on here is amazing :bighug:
You look like you are really into with your Stats x

Back