ProPoints Think Thin!!

I'd still count it as 0pp, you'd have to have a hell of a lot to make it have pp! In fact I worked it out and you'd have to eat 79g Drained Weight to have 1pp and I think that would be quite a bit! X

Lol!!only had a tablespoon.
Ok-I've just weighed I know I shouldn't,I've put on the pound I'd lost this morning,so I'm the same as I was last weigh in last week,feel Luke crying and not going to class :-( x

*like not Luke-who's Luke!!lol

Your scales are different to your meeting scales.
You should definitely go to meeting.
Even if you have stayed the same, it's not the end of the world.
It may feel like it at the time, but it's not.
You're best to go to meeting because then you'll have the support of your leader and the other people there to give you lots of hints and tips and help.
Definitely go.
You may be surprised with the result

Lol!!only had a tablespoon.
Ok-I've just weighed I know I shouldn't,I've put on the pound I'd lost this morning,so I'm the same as I was last weigh in last week,feel Luke crying and not going to class :-( x

Agree with what Emma says, you should definitely go to the Class, if not you might find yourself skipping more than one class and that's no good. Go Sweetie, u might just be surprised.x

I'm defo going,just being dramatic!!ESP as I've hardly eaten today because of it...
I can't stay tonight as Anniversary but I've been thinking and in a weird way its made me want to try harder next week!!
x

I'm defo going,just being dramatic!!ESP as I've hardly eaten today because of it...
I can't stay tonight as Anniversary but I've been thinking and in a weird way its made me want to try harder next week!!
x

That's my Girl! Go Face the Music and hope its playing your tune! X

Ok so after my nightmare weekend I've managed to Stay The Same,really pleased it wasn't a gain and I'm determined to shift 2+ by next week,is it ok to say that?
x

Ok so after my nightmare weekend I've managed to Stay The Same,really pleased it wasn't a gain and I'm determined to shift 2+ by next week,is it ok to say that?
x

Whoop Whoop for STS and I think 2lb is realistic, any more will be a bonus :) Let the week commence! X

Thank you Hun,
Just got home,put my sexy onsie on and hubby's got me a G&T!!
I brought the Shop book and currently boiling eggs whist tea cooks so I can do tomorrow's lunch!!Get me!!!
What you up to Serena?
x

Thank you Hun,
Just got home,put my sexy onsie on and hubby's got me a G&T!!
I brought the Shop book and currently boiling eggs whist tea cooks so I can do tomorrow's lunch!!Get me!!!
What you up to Serena?
x

The Perfect Night In ;-) What will u make with the Eggs? I'm just laying in bed, Poppy fast asleep and I might watch something on the iPad.x

A Warburtons thin 3PP with 2 eggs mashed with salad cream x 1 Tablespoon 5PP and tomato and black pepper,will take to the office and make once I'm there.
Is 8PP too much for lunch?
The bloody footie is on!! Typical x

A Warburtons thin 3PP with 2 eggs mashed with salad cream x 1 Tablespoon 5PP and tomato and black pepper,will take to the office and make once I'm there.
Is 8PP too much for lunch?
The bloody footie is on!! Typical x

Mmmmmm that sounds yummy!!! I think 8pp is 'normal' for lunch and with your Protein & Carbs u will be filled up till dinner, any more zero heroes to bulk it out? X

Maybe lettuce not too sure as I don't want it to go soggy x

That's true, I normally put all my zero heroes on the side, I like my Sarnies quite plain! X

Back