ProPoints Think Thin!!

Well done on the STS.
That's a brilliant result considering your weekend.
And now you've been through your first whole week, you know what to expect, you're learning what foods are how many points and little things like you need a chocolate fix each day or else you'll binge.

Here's to a new week!

Oh, and Happy Anniversary!

Oh, one more thing - 8pp is a decent amount for lunch.
When I was on 26pp a day, I'd have a 3pp breakfast (weetabix), 8-10 points for lunch, 8-10 points for dinner and then I'd have a few points left over for a dessert in the evening.

Now I'm maintaining, I'm on 32 points a day, so have increased my breakfast to 4pp (now have a yoghurt as well as a banana and an egg white with my weetabix - not all in the same bowl, but you know what I mean haha), and lunch & dinner have increased too.
Yesterday I had a 17pp lunch and I loved it.
Chicken burgers in rolls.
Mmmmmm haha

Yummy!!love chicken burgers.
I brought the Shop book so can point all the buffet as my mum shops at Waitrose so it will all be in there:)
The footie is on so, so much for a nice romantic anniversary lol x

Yummy!!love chicken burgers.
I brought the Shop book so can point all the buffet as my mum shops at Waitrose so it will all be in there:)
The footie is on so, so much for a nice romantic anniversary lol x

Oooooooo Waitrose! I went in my first Waitrose yesterday, very posh! X

I know!! To posh for me!
I shop at Tesco!! Love Lidl too though!!
Did you find a film to watch? x

I'm watching something I downloaded before I left home :) I shop at Asda but I don't really do a big shop, I just do bits and pieces everywhere that its cheapest.x

Aw that WI is very good considering you thought you'd totally gone over board at weekend.
You're doing great with your plans for tomoro.
Boo to footie!

My diary is 17th times the charm.
Pop over. :D
Brona

Good Morning Minis,
Week 2!!
B-
Babybel Light 1PP
Banana
L-
x 2 Eggs with x 1 tablespoon of saladcream and x 2 spring onions 5PP
1 Warburtons thin 3PP
Apple
D-
Piri Piri Chicken (not sure where its from as my mother in law is cooking...) 5PP-10PP Any ideas??
Salad
x 1 Tablespoon Full Fat Mayonaise 3PP (Not sure if i can justify 3PP on bloody mayo though!!)
I might have a packet of crisps with my lunch 4PP, I also have my Tunnock Bar (addicted!!) 4PP and an apple, once i have worked out when i am having them i will do my final diary.
Feeling really good today ESP as i normally have a whole treat day after my previous diet weigh ins, starting with a crossaint BUT i didnt i even shocked myself!!
Lots of love Minis xx

Good Morning Minis,
Week 2!!
B-
Babybel Light 1PP
Banana
L-
x 2 Eggs with x 1 tablespoon of saladcream and x 2 spring onions 5PP
1 Warburtons thin 3PP
Apple
D-
Piri Piri Chicken (not sure where its from as my mother in law is cooking...) 5PP-10PP Any ideas??
Salad
x 1 Tablespoon Full Fat Mayonaise 3PP (Not sure if i can justify 3PP on bloody mayo though!!)
I might have a packet of crisps with my lunch 4PP, I also have my Tunnock Bar (addicted!!) 4PP and an apple, once i have worked out when i am having them i will do my final diary.
Feeling really good today ESP as i normally have a whole treat day after my previous diet weigh ins, starting with a crossaint BUT i didnt i even shocked myself!!
Lots of love Minis xx

I had the Croissant for you ;-) Not too sure on the Chicken, Maybe u could try and have a sneaky look at the packaging at your Mother In Laws? X

Yes, good plan - i will ask her for the packaging. She wont mind as she knows i am following WW.
How was your day so far? x

Yes, good plan - i will ask her for the packaging. She wont mind as she knows i am following WW.
How was your day so far? x

I'm always known to be skulking round in kitchens trying to look at packaging, I'm very OCD and won't eat anything unless I know the pp! My day has been ok, hoping to make it out for dinner tonight.x

Just a tip- maybe eat the same sort of things before each WI and wear the same type of clothes (so if you weigh in jeans then always wear jeans) as I discovered you can get innacurate results otherwise!

Just a tip- maybe eat the same sort of things before each WI and wear the same type of clothes (so if you weigh in jeans then always wear jeans) as I discovered you can get innacurate results otherwise!

Ooooo that's a good idea!!! I once came home from WI after I'd lost 0.5lb to find out my clothes weighed 1 1/4lb, Ive never worn jeans since!!! X

Gutted,
I've used 58PP today so tucked right into my weeklies leaving 21PP.
I feel in control just not made very good choices and it's Day 1 of Week 2.

Gutted,

Dont fret, you've still got a decent amount of weeklies left! Maybe tomorrow try and do some extra exercise to earn those APs. A favourite on this forum are the Leslie Sansone walking videos on youtube. The 1 mile one takes about 20 minutes and is easy to fit in :)

Gutted,

Don't Worry Sweetie, if there's a day to use loads of PP it's Day 1 of the New Week! You've got the whole week to rectify it (even tho I don't think you need to cos it's not like u ate a billion pp!). Totally agree with Sarah, earn some AP and Leslie is a great way to start! X

Good Afternoon,
After a really long food/drink weekend,I'm bk in the land of wifi!!
Pointed everything so a much better weekend diet wise!!
I weighed myself and haven't put anything on!! So motivated by this and really feel like I'm cracking this whole diet lark?
How are you all minis?
Much love xxx

Back