ProPoints Think Thin!!

Good Afternoon,
After a really long food/drink weekend,I'm bk in the land of wifi!!
Pointed everything so a much better weekend diet wise!!
I weighed myself and haven't put anything on!! So motivated by this and really feel like I'm cracking this whole diet lark?
How are you all minis?
Much love xxx

Well Done for your STS, doesn't it feel so much better when you're in control? Did u enjoy your weekend even though you pointed everything? X

Feel really good being in control,I enjoyed myself just as much:)
I swapped pints for vodka cranberry and it was yummy!! And less harsh on my head the next morning!!
I've just met my friend for a Cafe Nero and first time in my life I had a CUPPA TEA!! No creamy lattes for me!! Really shocked myself ESP as I didn't even give it a second thought!!
How are you Hun?
x

Feel really good being in control,I enjoyed myself just as much:)
I swapped pints for vodka cranberry and it was yummy!! And less harsh on my head the next morning!!
I've just met my friend for a Cafe Nero and first time in my life I had a CUPPA TEA!! No creamy lattes for me!! Really shocked myself ESP as I didn't even give it a second thought!!
How are you Hun?
x

Vodka Cranberry is yummy! Better on the waistline/head and on the plus side you won't have cystitis! I've recently starting having a Hot Chocolate at Costa, unheard of for me! I'm good thank you :) Just eaten my din dins! X

Well done on the swapping drinks hon. And on the cuppa tea! That's great. Its all those things add up. :)

Well done on swaping drinks it makes all the difference as alcohol can be so high

Hi everyone,
Week 2 WI tomorrow, the nerves are kicking in!!
Hope everyone's doing good :) x

Good Luck for tomorrow Sweetie! Can't wait to hear your result :) x

I'm getting my new iPhone on the 7th Sept so can't wait to stop losing my bloody wifi!!!and be able to see more on here :) x

I'm getting my new iPhone on the 7th Sept so can't wait to stop losing my bloody wifi!!!and be able to see more on here :) x

Which iPhone are u going for? X

The Iphone 5 i think ... have you got one?
Trying to eat minimal points before my WI ... cant wait for my tea tonight - all Pointed obviously!! Its a mini celebration too as my Husband has won a big client today so think its only fair i cook his fav tea :bighug::bighug:x

The Iphone 5 i think ... have you got one?
Trying to eat minimal points before my WI ... cant wait for my tea tonight - all Pointed obviously!! Its a mini celebration too as my Husband has won a big client today so think its only fair i cook his fav tea :bighug::bighug:x

Awwww Well Done Hubby! What does he do? What are u cooking? I've got an iPhone 4S, I love it lol x

He's got his own business :)
I'm going to cook sausages,mash and gravy now well when I get home from my WI!!!
How's your day?
x

Hello,
Well it's my second week on Weight Watchers and I've just had my second weigh in.....
TWO pounds off :)
Really please,how's everyone else got on?
x

He's got his own business :)
I'm going to cook sausages,mash and gravy now well when I get home from my WI!!!
How's your day?
x

Sorry in recruitment!!
x

Hello,
Well it's my second week on Weight Watchers and I've just had my second weigh in.....
TWO pounds off :)
Really please,how's everyone else got on?
x

Sausages, Mash n Gravy sounds fab! Will u do veg with it? My day has been good, must update my thread soon! Well Done on your 2lb Loss, fantastic result! X

Well done on loss. :D

Back