ProPoints Think Thin!!

It was lush!!
Very full now though and I hate that feeling!!
Are you watching bbc2?
x

I recorded it to watch on another evening :) Did u watch it? X

Hi, here to suvscribe :)
You're doing really well. Well done on your weight loss this week! And don't be afraid to use your weeklies .. I was at first but found I lose more weight when I use them. Sorry to pinch the catchphrase but more is definately more lol.
And don't be afraid to eat chocolate too .. I eat it every day :) Theres some little chocolate bars you can get in aldi that are 6pp but they're definately worth it. Fixes my chocolate craving, and in the grand scheme of things I dont think 6pp is that bad for a decent size choccy bar :)

Hi, here to suvscribe :)
You're doing really well. Well done on your weight loss this week! And don't be afraid to use your weeklies .. I was at first but found I lose more weight when I use them. Sorry to pinch the catchphrase but more is definately more lol.
And don't be afraid to eat chocolate too .. I eat it every day :) Theres some little chocolate bars you can get in aldi that are 6pp but they're definately worth it. Fixes my chocolate craving, and in the grand scheme of things I dont think 6pp is that bad for a decent size choccy bar :)

Thank you Hun x

Let me know what think - hope your ok x

I'm about 40mins in, can't believe how patronising the SW meetings are! OMG! X

I thought exactly the same!!
That woman got on my nerves x

I feel sorry for the girl with BDD and couldn't leave the house but didn't u think her parents were a bit strange?!? X

I felt sorry for her too, I felt sorry for her patents too as they were her whole life bless x

I felt sad by what her mum said too :-( x

I missed the programme what was it

It's called 'Welcome to the world of Weight Loss' It followed WW, SW & RC, catch it on iplayer :) x

Back