ProPoints Think Thin!!

That does sound interesting. Will try and catch it myself. :D

We can't get Iplayer here. And it's not on sky go either.
Was that the last in the series-it says its 12 part? Sounds really good.

I think it was just a one off show? I demand that u both fly to England and we can eat Toblerone Cheesecake and watch it ;-) U wanna come too Lula? X

OFCOURSE!! I am already on my way :) x
How is everyone this Friday morning?
OOOOoooo also how can i update my weight loss on here?
x

MornIng. :D

It has to be done on computer, not phone.
Over on left where all your info is, there should be ‘update your statistics‘. Should be all there. :D

Ah thats pants we can't watch it here guess we wont be watching it so

No not unless its repeated. But I went onto Sky never miss where u can get emails when a show is gona come on but it's not even on the list so can't get warnings bout it. We'll just have to hope its repeated and keep eye out for it.
BBC aren't great for repeats tho. :( It sounded really good

You can update Statistics on your Phone, it has to be done through the browser not the app tho. Go into My Settings and Edit Profile and then update Current Weight. X PS- Thats a shame about that program :-( If I see its going to be repeated I shall let u all know! X

Ok, gone off the rails today, pointed up until i went to the sodding supermarket after work where i ate chocolate, peperami and haribos in the car on the way home!!
I used nearly all my weeklies yesterday as its my TOTM and i cant seem to control myself, back to feeling rubbish and a failure and worried about the Bank Holiday Weekend - rant over :sigh:

Ok, gone off the rails today, pointed up until i went to the sodding supermarket after work where i ate chocolate, peperami and haribos in the car on the way home!!
I used nearly all my weeklies yesterday as its my TOTM and i cant seem to control myself, back to feeling rubbish and a failure and worried about the Bank Holiday Weekend - rant over :sigh:

Don't let a Bad Day spoil your Whole Week, these things happen, draw a line underneath it, tomorrow is a fresh start :) Keep your chin up, you can do this :) x

Thank you Serena, how was you day lovely?
x

Day 1 hasn't been too bad, stuck to my Dailies today as I want my Weeklies for the BBQ tomorrow night. X

Sorry for late reply minis,sodding wifi!!
Having a much better day more in control and said NO to several items which has really spurred me on :)
How's everyone doing?
Much Love,
x

Sorry for late reply minis,sodding wifi!!
Having a much better day more in control and said NO to several items which has really spurred me on :)
How's everyone doing?
Much Love,
x

Well Done Lula!!! Willpower is a great quality to have!!! Keep up the hard work :) x

Back