ProPoints Think Thin!!

I know!! Lol!!
It's lush though,I got the recipe from the WW website :)
Hope your getting on ok x

Gotta love a WW Recipe, saves working the pp out!!! I'm doing good thanks :) x

Bacon Pea n Potato?!? That's a random combination! I like a Banana for Brekkie too :) x

I love bananas. But not banana flavoured things! My only problem is I have to eat them till they are gone!!

I love bananas. But not banana flavoured things! My only problem is I have to eat them till they are gone!!

OMG that's exactly the same as me!!! Banana Flavour is DISGUSTING! Reminds me of Childhood Medicine lol x

Hi Minis,
Weigh in day 2.5 pounds on :-(
I'm not making excuses but had my period not sure if that makes a huge difference...
Sorry Minis will promise to do better this week x

Hi Minis,
Weigh in day 2.5 pounds on :-(
I'm not making excuses but had my period not sure if that makes a huge difference...
Sorry Minis will promise to do better this week x

Don't ever apologise, Aunty Flo treats us all differently, onwards and downwards to next week.x

I feel like I'm a yo yo Hun :-( does it adjust and get easier?click in my head x

It clicked for me in Week 4, Week 1 I lost cos everyone loses in Week 1, Week 2 & 3 I was miserable but Week 4 I came into my own and never looked back, nearly at end of Week 15 now :) x

Thank you for the encouragement,have you got any tips on how to stay focused and on track?ow and how to stop eating things I don't bloody need!! x

Thank you for the encouragement,have you got any tips on how to stay focused and on track?ow and how to stop eating things I don't bloody need!! x

I think I just set myself lots of little goals and rewarded myself with non food treats, I'm not a dog, I will not be rewarded with food!!! X

Lol!!
A new Mulberry when I get my first stone?? ;-)
We are going out for dinner Friday night-what shall I choose?it's a nice pub but not in the Eat Out Book... I'm desperate to get it right xx

Lol!!
A new Mulberry when I get my first stone?? ;-)
We are going out for dinner Friday night-what shall I choose?it's a nice pub but not in the Eat Out Book... I'm desperate to get it right xx

Could u go with a similar pub which is in the EOG and then pick a similar dish? Eating out is hard but isn't impossible on WW.x

i put on 3lb one week because of totm and i was after running a 10k race over the weekend and felt great but aunty flo had to ruin it for me. they say you can gain anything up to 5lb during totm its just fluid really. next week you will see a big loss
hope you enjoy your meal out

yea im doing good i have been struggling losing the last little bit but i suppose its not a race i will get there in the end. I am enjoying ww and have learned a lot i will be pointing for life lol

Serena-
There's a Chinese Pork Salad on the menu-in the EOG there's a Duck Salad...are they the same? Sorry to be stupid x

Back