ProPoints Think Thin!!

Don't worry bout gain hon. As the girls said-TOTM can do terrible things.
I must say posting my diary every day up here helps-I find I need the guilt (for the want of a better word) of having to show it to other people. IT makes me stick to it.
Also-definitely mini goals helps. :) x

BoS83 -
Your diary is 17th ...? Isn't it? Have you done your diary today so I can nose?
Thank you for your support x

BoS83 -
Your diary is 17th ...? Isn't it? Have you done your diary today so I can nose?
Thank you for your support x

Ha-now you've shown me up. Must update yesterday's and today's but have it written down so give me 5 mins and I'll have them up. Yep that's mine.
Everyone's is different as it depends on what you crave but def have a look. :D x

Gosh I wasn't trying to Hun I promise...
Any help is grateful x

Oh no I was only joking. I always write it in my diary here but knew I hadn't done yesterday's and today's up here yet. Was goin to anyway. :D x

Serena-
There's a Chinese Pork Salad on the menu-in the EOG there's a Duck Salad...are they the same? Sorry to be stupid x

I'm probably not the right person to ask but maybe one of the other girls would know?!? X

Hi Minis,
B- Banana
L- Chicken and Vegetable cuppa soup 3PP, Pear and Rice Crispie Bar 2PP
D- Chicken and Pearl Barley Salad - (fab) 8PP
Milk 2PP, Milky Bar 4PP (DAYLIGHT robbery for 25g) x 3 Pink and Whites 3PP and a Tunnock Bar 4PP
TOTAL 26 and still got 49 weeklies :)

Last edited:
Day looks great.
Did u make salad yourself? Sounds yum! :D

Hi Minis,
B- Banana
L- Chicken and Vegetable cuppa soup 3PP, Pear and Rice Crispie Bar 2PP
D- Chicken and Pearl Barley Salad - (fab) 8PP
Milk 2PP, Milky Bar 4PP (DAYLIGHT robbery for 25g) x 3 Pink and Whites 3PP and a Tunnock Bar 4PP
TOTAL 26 and still got 49 weeklies :)

Hey Sweetie :) Just to say that 3 Pink n Whites is 4pp, didn't want you tracking incorrectly, hope u don't mind me saying. X

No course not - thank you for letting me know.
Hope you are having a good day. My collegue has brought cakes into day and i weakend, pointing it though.
Oooo i have been meaning to ask - i forgot my EO book and going for lunch tomorrow, if you have time can you let me know some jacket potato points? Prawns etc... Hope you dont mind my asking :) x

No course not - thank you for letting me know.
Hope you are having a good day. My collegue has brought cakes into day and i weakend, pointing it though.
Oooo i have been meaning to ask - i forgot my EO book and going for lunch tomorrow, if you have time can you let me know some jacket potato points? Prawns etc... Hope you dont mind my asking :) x

Ill go with M&S as that's pretty 'normal' I think..

Baked Beans-14pp
Tuna & Sweetcorn-14pp
Chilli-16pp
Cheese-19pp

That's the only fillings they have listed :-( x

Which cake did you point? X

I pointed it as 10PP as it was similar to another pointed the same.it was yummy.
Thank you so much for the Jacket points,I never know what to have for lunch in a pub and thought jackets would be lower points,I don't really know what else I can have.
Hope your having a good day?
x

I pointed it as 10PP as it was similar to another pointed the same.it was yummy.
Thank you so much for the Jacket points,I never know what to have for lunch in a pub and thought jackets would be lower points,I don't really know what else I can have.
Hope your having a good day?
x

Do they do Omelettes? I normally have one of those to keep my pp low or have my main meal at lunch so I can use more pp. I always find Jackets/Sarnies to be such a 'rip off' in pp! X

Yes they do,do omelettes...great advice - thank you.
Ham
Mushrooms
Cheese
Tomato
Bacon
Onions
Pepper
Sorry to keep bothering you but what's the best of the above? They do a prawn one too but not sure about that!!!
x

Yes they do,do omelettes...great advice - thank you.
Ham
Mushrooms
Cheese
Tomato
Bacon
Onions
Pepper
Sorry to keep bothering you but what's the best of the above? They do a prawn one too but not sure about that!!!
x

I always ask how many eggs is used (Its normally 3 which I count as 7pp) and then I have Fried Tomato, Onions, Pepper & Mushrooms which are obviously 0pp but I allow 1pp for Frying. Total 'Cost' 8pp and super filling! Personally I think things like Cheese are hard to pp as you can never be sure how much they have used etc so I stick to the basics, I have one every Tuesday in fact! X

Thanks so much Serena x
Your shopping looks fab,I love Kit-Kat peanut!!!yummy x

You're welcome! I've not had one in 15wks so I'm very excited! X

Back