Thinkin about stopping dieting

I just cant seem to get over my love for food! Iv spent nearly £700 on this diet since April and got nothin to show for it
WOW that is alot of money spent on the diet... maybe try again when you are 100% in the zone of CD in the new year??
Good luck with your choice.

Why not set yourself a target of 2 months and go all out for results..... stick to it rigidly for 2 months and then review where you are. That way you only have to take 2 months out of the rest of your life without food...

Wow, that is alot of money. I agree, if you feel you aren't in the right frame of mind to stick to the diet right now, then have a break and return when you are. You could switch to a different diet or just eat healthy in the mean time.

This is how I would tackle it....... Week by Week and not looking too far ahead to your goal in Feb. My goal is feb too and it seems miles off :(

You know this diet works, dont you? You know how it fails. You spend £40 on packets of sawdust that can ultimately make you drop 3-4lbs every week. How many times can you spend £40 on anything else that will let you do that without liposuction or starvation?

PLus we are all here to support you. You are not alone and we are all managing in our own sweet painful ways.

loves ya xx

rumbly-tums said:
This is how I would tackle it....... Week by Week and not looking too far ahead to your goal in Feb. My goal is feb too and it seems miles off :(

You know this diet works, dont you? You know how it fails. You spend £40 on packets of sawdust that can ultimately make you drop 3-4lbs every week. How many times can you spend £40 on anything else that will let you do that without liposuction or starvation?

PLus we are all here to support you. You are not alone and we are all managing in our own sweet painful ways.

loves ya xx

U r makin sense but I just can't get my head round the diet at the moment, iv been on it since April and should easily b at goal by now :( Iv spoke to my CDC and I'm comin off it for a little while xxx

Perhaps Cambridge isn't for you - one diet can't suit everyone. Have you looked into something like Slimming World, which allows you to eat lots of food and still lose weight (according to the people on this forum! :)) - it wasn't for me, but it might work for you.

ahh good luck chick. I did paul mckenna before got good results plus you dont have to go out and buy specific foods xoxo

Back