Thinkin about stopping dieting

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by PinkMantha, 12 November 2010 Social URL.

1. PinkMantha

PinkMantha time to get focused

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I just cant seem to get over my love for food! Iv spent nearly £700 on this diet since April and got nothin to show for it

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

WOW that is alot of money spent on the diet... maybe try again when you are 100% in the zone of CD in the new year??
    Good luck with your choice.

4. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Why not set yourself a target of 2 months and go all out for results..... stick to it rigidly for 2 months and then review where you are. That way you only have to take 2 months out of the rest of your life without food...

5. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Wow, that is alot of money. I agree, if you feel you aren't in the right frame of mind to stick to the diet right now, then have a break and return when you are. You could switch to a different diet or just eat healthy in the mean time.

6. rumbly-tums

rumbly-tums Slowly but surely x

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.06%)
    This is how I would tackle it....... Week by Week and not looking too far ahead to your goal in Feb. My goal is feb too and it seems miles off :(

You know this diet works, dont you? You know how it fails. You spend £40 on packets of sawdust that can ultimately make you drop 3-4lbs every week. How many times can you spend £40 on anything else that will let you do that without liposuction or starvation?

PLus we are all here to support you. You are not alone and we are all managing in our own sweet painful ways.

loves ya xx

7. PinkMantha

PinkMantha time to get focused

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    U r makin sense but I just can't get my head round the diet at the moment, iv been on it since April and should easily b at goal by now :( Iv spoke to my CDC and I'm comin off it for a little while xxx

8. contrarytintagel

contrarytintagel Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(12.05%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+
    Just a thought...have a look at a non diet. Google 'beyond chocolate' one of the books I'm currently reading x

9. PhoenixsHonour

PhoenixsHonour Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(6.73%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Perhaps Cambridge isn't for you - one diet can't suit everyone. Have you looked into something like Slimming World, which allows you to eat lots of food and still lose weight (according to the people on this forum! :)) - it wasn't for me, but it might work for you.

10. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    ahh good luck chick. I did paul mckenna before got good results plus you dont have to go out and buy specific foods xoxo

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.