Thinking about 1 week on ss+....

Dietingdon

Silver Member
For the last 2 days ive been desperate to eat ans Ive resisted. Ive checked im in ketosis, and I am, but am starving. I see my CDC tomorrow, and providing I have a good loss, to keep on target for my holiday, I'm thinking of having 1 week on ss+. When I did my ketones test, it was the lightest pink, even though I know I dont drink enough:sigh: I expected it to be dark. Why would it be so light?

Don't become obsessed with the colour of the ketostix hon, its not that that shifts the weight is the VLC diet itself. If its pink at all you're in ketosis so don't worry. Drink more water to stave off the hunger pangs and if you feel like moving up to SS+ do so, it wont affect your weight losses. xx

Stick with it! Up your fluids this week, thats what I did and I lost 9lbs. Go on, try it!

My CDC said after 7 weeks that I had to do a week of SS+ and after that I couldn't go back to SS and have had to SS+ and 810 from then onwards.... maybe I just didn't have the willpower, I'm sure lots of people have done it...

ss+ should not affect your losses hun,i do ss+ and my losses are on par with anyone else on here that does ss.just try to up the water intake,i drink 6 litres a day but 4 is loads.
i find the little bit of chicken that i have in the evening time is a godsend and it really is nice to look forward to something,it can make all the difference,
good luck with what you decide

Hey hon,
I would say if you really feel like you need food go for it.. SS+ is great I stayed on ss for 13 weeks but had my break week and did ss+ and I have carried on with it and love it... My losses havent really been much different it is nice to eat and sit with my husband and feel slightly normal again..
Good luck with whatever you decide x

Back