Thinking about it!

headdown

I am deciding which diet to follow. Can anyone tell me how much weight they have lost on ww and in what length of time.

I am toying with the idea of LL again but failed last time and was miserable.

I would love to hear from you all.....

Hi Headown!!!

Well I'm on weight watchers for 11 months now (God, WHERE did that go??) and have lost 6 stone 4lbs to date - to be honest I've had a few weeks off here and there, for holidays, Christmas, meals out etc.. so I could have probably done alot better.

It really is a fabulous diet, in the respect that you can eat whatever you want once you point it. I think been able to have my takeaways and chocolate etc is the reason I've lasted this long - if I feel deprived I fall off!! I know its a little slower but definately worth it in my opinion!!!

Best of luck, whatever you choose pet.

Hi there

Id totally recommend WW. Next week marks my 14 month anniversary on the diet and I hope to reach a 10 stone loss for that :)

Its a fantastic way to lose and maintain a healthy weight loss

hi hun

WW is a very good and flexible diet and the added bonus is that if you join us we are all here for help and support!

Good luck with your decision!

xx

im on weigh in 7 and lost 7.5 lb, ive never gained yet and i know seems a little loss but its steady and i hope to stick to loser not gaining

I've lost 2 stone in a month just by having 3 healthy meals a day and taking gentle exercise... not at the gym or anything but stuff like parking further away at the supermarket.

I have cereal for breakfast. A light lunch. And a healthy evening meal such as a stir fry or grilled fish with vegetables. I've snacked on the odd bit of fruit.

Also drinking plenty.

Hey guys, just to add to the comment above by Dave (are u new here Dave, have never seen u on here before!?)

I think what you are suggesting is very unlikely to work, based on the following....

2 stone loss a month is 7lbs a week- which works out at 1lb a day.
To lose 1lb of FAT you need to undereat 3500 cals- this is scientific fact.
No-one (apart from maybe olympic athletes) has a daily calorie allowance of 3500.
Therefore to UNDEREAT 3500 cals a day is impossible- for some slim inactive people to undereat 1500 cals would be impossible!
Therefore to lose 1lb a day FAT is impossible
I can only assume that you mistyped or you have lost not fat but largely muscle, tissue, water and a bit of fat!

I am not accusing you of lying but for people who are trying to make an informed decision about diet plans, I would advise that you don't do what Dave says and expect a loss of that extent!

Please don't take this offensively, I just want to make sure people don't try what you are suggesting and then get disappointed. What you are suggesting there is a low fat, low sugar, healthy diet with average exercise, which everyone on here is already aware of! For some of us though it isn't as straightforward as that and we need a hand controlling our calorie intake- which is where WW comes in and I must say is brilliant!

xx

i lost 1 stone 8lb in 6 weeks but i have been going to the gym five times a week and doing a pretty gud workout

WW

Definitely have to say that weight watchers is the best diet I have been on and can safely say I have tried most of them. Lighterlife was the worst by far. I don't think I have ever been more miserable in my life than when I was on that diet. With weight watchers you really don't need to change that much, mainly just watch your portion sizes and if you get a monthly pass online you have esource andcan track your points really easily. You should definately try it, you've nothing to loose but the weight.

Back