Thinking about WW online

butterflybow

Hi I've been eating WW food for ages because tbh I like them and they make me feel less guilty :). I'm thinking about joining WW online as I'm too embarassed to go to meetings :( but it is quite pricey. I want to know is it helpful and si it worth it? Cheers :) xx

I find the food/points database very useful, i also didnt want to go to class. I dont use the message boards there as they are crap your better on minimins. So if the money is an issue i would go to class get the books etc WI and then dont go back and go it alone, im sure there is a points calculator online for free somewhere ????
Like this one http://enlightr.com/free-weight-watchersr-pointsr-calculator

I joined using the 3 month plan for 29.95 via topcashback.com it gives you £25 back if you sign up via them, so i not paying very much so cant complain.

Yeah good luck! Im going it alone too and bought some real good books and stuff on ebay which have made it much easier and also with this site too its all good :) as long as you have the motivation to only weigh yourself once a week and keep at it youll be fine. good luck keep me informed!

In all honesty ww online is not worth the money and once my 3 months is up I won't be carrying on with the monthly subsciption much better off using here

Yeah I've decided to do it alone, now if I could stop CHEATING i'd lose some weight :p

Back