Extra Easy Days thinking of a change .....

sarahloub1

Gold Member
hi all I've previously done swell before I lost quite a bit weight of it and managed to maintain for a year or so. I then gained weight and 're started so many times and failed. I've lost 1 stone of doing weight watchers but find I'm gettin lazy with it. sw is healthy but I just couldn't get my 1/3 supefree In. does anyone have any tips and has anything changed? thanks :) x

I'm the same as jezzi, I really need the SF. my main tips would be 1) hide it in food. So if you're making chilli, stew, spag Bol etc, cut up some celery, carrots, peppers and onions into little cubes and cook with the meat - trust me, I used to despise veg but you just cannot taste it like this (and I HATE celery!) 2) a bit of balsamic vinegar makes everything taste better and 3) fruit is SF and there must be fruit you love? Good luck! X

well without it it cannot teach portion control and then that's over eating. I did "hide" my food but I still couldn't crack it.... I dont think I had enough. I'm in 2 minds really.....?!? x

that's a good idea...

another thing I always found it expensive....abyss ideas or tips on that?

ohhhh that's really good tips that. I used to do green days and I could spend less than 15 for a week but got very bored! I think I will give it another blast. I'll join a group get my book s and maybe go from there x

I'm still surprised they have done this but suppose it's to make it easier for people to follow but I think it really makes a difference to losses

as in less or more?

They didnt loosen things about superfree - the sw always said superfree was recommended not mandatory :)

Back