Thinking of changing to WW from SW

need 2 diet

Hi i am currently thinking about moving to ww from sw as i have not really had much success in the past year. I am thinking that a change might really shake me up.

Has anyone recently changed and if so how are you getting on.

Hi i am currently thinking about moving to ww from sw as i have not really had much success in the past year. I am thinking that a change might really shake me up.

Has anyone recently changed and if so how are you getting on.

I tried out SW a few years ago but ended up coming back to WW, I'm terrible with Portion Control so I find WW fits in better with me. I also eat out a lot with friends and family and find this much easier to do on WW. Also now that most Fruit & Veg are 0pp on WW it makes it a bit more like SW. X Keep us posted on what you decide to do. X

I've changed! I found that I was eating when I wasn't truly hungry on SW and as a result my losses were becoming very slow/non existent. At the time I was happy to be maintaining but then deciding the time had come to get things going again.

My first week on WW I ate all my daily (26) and weekly and 5 of my activitiy points (and I hadn't earnt that many!) - probably because I was used to eating so much on a diet and didn't lose at all. I'm now in my second week and things are going much better - I am eating activity points (and have increased my activity) but not weekly points and the weight seems to be coming off better. I'm not for a moment suggesting that this is what you should do but it may take a week or two to come up with what works for you.

I love the online ww food diary - it makes it so much easier!

I've changed! I found that I was eating when I wasn't truly hungry on SW and as a result my losses were becoming very slow/non existent. At the time I was happy to be maintaining but then deciding the time had come to get things going again.

My first week on WW I ate all my daily (26) and weekly and 5 of my activitiy points (and I hadn't earnt that many!) - probably because I was used to eating so much on a diet and didn't lose at all. I'm now in my second week and things are going much better - I am eating activity points (and have increased my activity) but not weekly points and the weight seems to be coming off better. I'm not for a moment suggesting that this is what you should do but it may take a week or two to come up with what works for you.

I love the online ww food diary - it makes it so much easier!

Welcome aboard to WW :) Did you see I have a Diary on here? I try to update it every day sometimes more than once a day if I can. X I have not used my Weeklies this week as didn't want to use them for the sake of it but I'm sure there will come a week when I will need them, I want to think of them as a safety net rather than an extension of my dailies, 26pp on a daily basis is more than enough! X

Thanks for the help ladies, i have done WW in the past but before the Propoints and i did really well, and then the kids came along. I have being doing SW for 3 years and had great losses to start with but the past year have hardly lost. I think that it has become more of a social event than a weigh in session.

I am off on holiday next week so when i get back i am hoping to start WW, i think that the fact that i will have to really think about it will help me.

Thanks for the help ladies, i have done WW in the past but before the Propoints and i did really well, and then the kids came along. I have being doing SW for 3 years and had great losses to start with but the past year have hardly lost. I think that it has become more of a social event than a weigh in session.

I am off on holiday next week so when i get back i am hoping to start WW, i think that the fact that i will have to really think about it will help me.

Are you going somewhere nice on your hols? Hopefully somewhere with better weather than here! X

I don't really know much about how slimming world works but I know I struggle to limit my own portions so weight watchers works for me brilliantly, its the only diet that I have ever lost weight on... Bar the cigarettes and coffee diet... that I would not recommend!! xx

Ive only ever done slimming world, until a mth ago, I started weight watchers, ive lost 12 pounds in my first 4wks, hope to get my stone nx wk, ive eaten lots and have enjoyed it, im sticking with weight watchers from now on :)

Ive only ever done slimming world, until a mth ago, I started weight watchers, ive lost 12 pounds in my first 4wks, hope to get my stone nx wk, ive eaten lots and have enjoyed it, im sticking with weight watchers from now on :)

Here's to that 2lb Sweetie so you can get your Stone :) x

I tried going back to weight watcherslast year whilst still at sw world. I found it too restricting even tho` I am struggling at the moment I am going to carry on.

So pleased that you are finding it suits you. Goodluck - keep going gal!

Thanks that is good to know, i have decided that i will join on Monday 3rd June, straight after my hols. Well done for such a fabulous loss.

Thanks everyone for all your comments, i will make the change to ww from the beginning of June i have found a meeting on a Monday evening. I will keep you posted on my progress.:)

Sadly i am not off to foreign shores, off to Butlins with the kids for the week. Fingers crossed for some good weather though.

Awwwww I love Butlins, which one are you going to? Best pack your Waterproofs and Wellies just in case! X

Thanks everyone for all your comments, i will make the change to ww from the beginning of June i have found a meeting on a Monday evening. I will keep you posted on my progress.:)

Can't wait to read your WW Diary. X

Bognor Regis, definately packing the waterproofs and wellies, but still hoping for a little bit off sunshine :)

That's the one I took my daughter to, she absolutely loved it! They have a new Funfair this year too :) Are u slumming it in the apartments or gone upmarket in the hotel? X

Just back from Butlins we stayed in the Shoreline Hotel, booked just after christmas so got a great deal, have been many times and have stayed in the apartments before. But the hotel is just brilliant, it was the oldest one that we stayed in they have two other new ones. We love Butlins as my daughter who is 8 has special needs and it is such a safe friendly environment for her and my little boy loves it as well.

I am really looking forward to Monday evening and my first WW meeting, going shopping tomorrow will buy lots of fruit and vegetables and lean meat as well as WW branded products to be ready to start on Monday.

Thankyou I got my stone, 4weeks until my holiday, so 2pound a week will do nicely anymore is a bonus

Back