Thinking of changing to WW from SW

Just back from Butlins we stayed in the Shoreline Hotel, booked just after christmas so got a great deal, have been many times and have stayed in the apartments before. But the hotel is just brilliant, it was the oldest one that we stayed in they have two other new ones. We love Butlins as my daughter who is 8 has special needs and it is such a safe friendly environment for her and my little boy loves it as well.

I am really looking forward to Monday evening and my first WW meeting, going shopping tomorrow will buy lots of fruit and vegetables and lean meat as well as WW branded products to be ready to start on Monday.

Glad you had a fab holiday Sweetie, we just go back from Legoland tonight. Good Luck for Monday in case I forget to say. X

I have just had my first meeting and am really excited to get started, the plan has changed quite a lot since i was last a member (7 years ago). Fingers crossed for a great first week.

I have just had my first meeting and am really excited to get started, the plan has changed quite a lot since i was last a member (7 years ago). Fingers crossed for a great first week.

Good Luck Sweetie, Looking forward to reading your diary. X

Back