Thinking of Coming Back to CD

Oh No :hug99:, how are you feeling now?? Are you able to SS on CD???

No luck so far, I'll ring round tomorrow if no luck

Some days are better than others. Dr refuses point blank to consider SS because of the many varied drugs I am taking :( And I can't come off the drugs because they are the only think keeping me upright - sometimes the pain is excrutiating with all the drugs. :cry::cry:But it's all about keeping on going, right?!

Anyway, well done on finding a CDC, and good luck for your start after payday :vibes:

I'm going to start on 1200Kcal and work my way down 2-3 days at a time. So looking forward to loosing the weight again and then loose more :party0011:

Some days are better than others. Dr refuses point blank to consider SS because of the many varied drugs I am taking :( And I can't come off the drugs because they are the only think keeping me upright - sometimes the pain is excrutiating with all the drugs. :cry::cry:But it's all about keeping on going, right?!

Anyway, well done on finding a CDC, and good luck for your start after payday :vibes:

Some drugs you have to eat with, so I can understand. OMG pain whilst taking the drugs :flowers: Can't they do something other than dose you up on pills??

Good Luck Melanie - I hope that this year is indeed your year! A brand new (even more) gorgeous you! :)

Good Luck Melanie - I hope that this year is indeed your year! A brand new (even more) gorgeous you! :)

Thanks Julesy, I am more determined than ever to get rid of the excess weight :D

Good luck Melanie, you sound really positive and determined :D

Hi All
Another of t he CDC's rang me last night, I am going to see her on 27th Feb, so this coming week is cutting down on carbs and getting into 1200kcal and then 1000kcal finally I will start to SS on Monday 25th.
:party0019::party0019::party0019:

Back