Thinking of coming back!

Uggnboo

I lost nearly 2 stone a few months ago but didn't feel that well on CD. I stopped and started Weight Watchers (well never really started as I went on holiday) probably put 12lbs back on. Just got a call from the wedding dress shop and I need to be measured in 6 weeks! :eek: PANIC STATIONS - calling my CDC now! :sigh:

Good luck and welcome back :)

We have the same weight to go, wonder how much we could do in six weeks until you fitting? I don't have a fitting, but I am thinking your motivation for that will rub off on me :D.

I lost really well in the beginning, but then the summer came and I have been off the program for a few weeks. Now it is hard to get back on, but I will do it. I don't want to "wake up" in a few months having gained it all back again!

good luck getting motivated! x

A great incentive to lose weight. WELCOME BACK!!!

Welcome back - a wedding dress is a great incentive! In 6 weeks you could be more than a stone lighter, and imagine how good that will look in all those wedding photos:)

Best of luck, others on here have set 2st as a six week target - imagine how you would look!

welcome back and good luck! x x

good luck hun! Fingers crossed for the dress fitting!
xxx

welcome back hun great motivation if ss seems daunting why not try A higher program for a bit and work your way down
good luck x

A wedding, what better way to motivate yourself. I am sure you will do great on cd....Gud luck on the rest of your journey

I've set my self a 2stone target for 6 weeks (did that last time):D

I think I've needed this shock to get me going. Day 6 and all is well :)

I've going to ask for 1 size down from the dress I measure in September so I keep going. I will need to go up to 810/1000 so I don't loose too much and not fit my dress but it will be SO much better and hopefully I will look LOVELY!!!

Back