thinking of coming back!!!

Kazz2011

Hey all been a while missed this site so much fell off the wagon and gained a few lbs!! Really want to come back but gotta talk nice to hubby lol promised him it was a short term thing and now I wanna do it all over again ! Going on holiday next week so hopefully 2 weeks of gentle persuasion and my order will be in by mud august!! Looks like you've all been shrinking while I been away got some catching up to do!! Xxx

Kazz2011 said:
Hey all been a while missed this site so much fell off the wagon and gained a few lbs!! Really want to come back but gotta talk nice to hubby lol promised him it was a short term thing and now I wanna do it all over again ! Going on holiday next week so hopefully 2 weeks of gentle persuasion and my order will be in by mud august!! Looks like you've all been shrinking while I been away got some catching up to do!! Xxx

Yay kazz come catch up ;D

looking forward to seeing you again!
It Works.
GSQ

I am coming back!!!!!!
Holidays till 9th august order in 10th and on the shakes by the 12th how sad am I but I'm so excited all over again ! Promise not to be counting down the days till then so fir now I'm off but I'll be back !!!! Xxxxxx very very soon! :)

Kazz2011 said:
I am coming back!!!!!!
Holidays till 9th august order in 10th and on the shakes by the 12th how sad am I but I'm so excited all over again ! Promise not to be counting down the days till then so fir now I'm off but I'll be back !!!! Xxxxxx very very soon! :)

Yay :)

Back