Thinking of having a break....

spooky

Banned
Hi guys
I am not having a great time at the moment both with the diet and in my personal life.
I have struggled this week and I think I am at a plateau with weight loss
Personally, my stepdad who I am close to has been diagnosed with prostate cancer.
I am thinking of saying to my CDC tomorrow that I want a break for a week or two to get my head round whats happened in my life.
My question is what would happen? I know I wouldn;t put on the nearly 3 stones I have lost, but I would gain? How much can I expect to gain?

hi spooky
so sorry about your stepdad

i`m not a cdc but i`m sure if you ate sensibly the weight gain would be very minimal if any at all
just look after yourself and hopefully they can operate succesfully on your dad

we are all here if you need to chat

bbearhuggzzz.gif

kaz x

Aww Nicky,
So sorry to hear about your dad - but they have a very high success rate with prostate cancer, there days. Keep your chin up and be there for him xx

:hug99::hug99::hug99:

Hi guys
I am not having a great time at the moment both with the diet and in my personal life.
I have struggled this week and I think I am at a plateau with weight loss
Personally, my stepdad who I am close to has been diagnosed with prostate cancer.
I am thinking of saying to my CDC tomorrow that I want a break for a week or two to get my head round whats happened in my life.
My question is what would happen? I know I wouldn;t put on the nearly 3 stones I have lost, but I would gain? How much can I expect to gain?

Hey Spooky - so so sorry to hear bout your stepdad.... hopefully they will be able to help him.....

With regard to CD - what about moving up to 790 for a week and then on to 1000 ?? you really don't have much more that you want to lose....and moving up would give you a better chance of maintaining.....

have a good chat with your CDC and she what he/she thinks...

whatever you decide, you know we're here for ya !

take care

love

Debz xx

Thanks for that, Debz, I think I am probably ready to move up the plans.
As regards my stepdad, he has to go back to hospital next week and discuss what they are doing from there. We are very close, he gave me away at my wedding.
I will let you know what happens, I hope I have at least had inch loss! although the couple of sausages and baked beans I ate at tea time may have put paid to that:sigh:

Sorry to hear about your Step-Dad, hope it goes well at the hospital next week.

If you stick to lean meat/fish and low-carb veg you shouldn't gain. Best wishes.

Back