Thinking of joining on Wed

Lana

I found out I was pregnant at the weekend so have had to come off Lighterlife and I'm scared I pile weight back on so thought about joining Slimming World as its the only weight loss programme that Midwifes approve of.

How easy do you find it?

AHHHhhh!! congratualtions!!! i think its a very healthy diet to be honest, very easy to follow too x

Congratulations!!

SW is very easy, but your head has to be in the right place to do it. There again - if you can do LL I'm sure it will be a doddle. Good luck. xxx

easy to do and easy to follow congratulations!! there is a pregnant lady in our group and she loves it , and out group leader did it during hers said she gained 4 stone during her first and when she did it with slimming world only gained like one and a half or something.

Go for it, it'll teach you healthy eating habits and you'll get the nutrition you need for you and the baby. I find it easy to stick to 90% of the time!

Hi, I don't do slimming world right now but have done in the past and it is easy (like any diet if your heads in the right place)

I am thinking of re-joining when I complete my 12 weeks of W8 to keep my weight under control.

LRO xx

Hi, congratulations on your pregnancy. Sw is a great diet to follow when your pregnant. You get to have something like 7 hex a choices.

Back