Thinking of joining! Please help!

xxrebeccaxx

Silver Member
Hi I'm thinking of joining slimming world but need to know more about how the diet works and how u do the diet? Could someone please explain it to me and il see if it's right for me

Thankyou in advance xx

11lbs to go til my 1st target of 10st

Have a read of the sticky threads above there is lots of basic info. Also read through food diaries to get an idea of what people are eating. If you like food you will love sw! Basically it makes you eat lots of fresh food and to consider having measured amounts of those things we know we should not have loads of, but it us very flexible and nothing banned. You will also have healthy extras which ensure you have enough calcium and fiber.

Hi I'm thinking of joining slimming world but need to know more about how the diet works and how u do the diet? Could someone please explain it to me and il see if it's right for me

Thankyou in advance xx

11lbs to go til my 1st target of 10st

Here's a good place to start http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...d-advice-new-comers-including-extra-easy.html

It's a very good diet and really does work if you follow the plan. :)

If you are unsure, I would go along to your local group and discuss it with the consultant, who will answer all the questions you have on a one-to-one basis and discuss the various plans. There is no commitment to join if you don't want to.

I signed up for group 6 weeks in advance as an incentive to go and once I felt I had learnt what I needed to know (most of it from here) I left the group and am now going it alone. Others stay at group as they want that support or you can join online. I really don't think you would regret it.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do :)

Back