Thinking of joining SW

Thelasttime

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie after a bit of advice. I've done most diets out there but never SW but there is a class in my village and I'm thinking of joining on Wed. I have about 2st to lose after having a baby in Nov last year.

So, have you found it to be a good plan? Also, it's shopping day here so what kind of stuff should I be buying? I've got am idea of the basic foods but will need treats to help me keep on track etc.

Thanks in advance xx

Hiya hun i started SW last week and im really enjoying it so far. Im not going to a class just doing it at home, i also had my baby in November last year and know how hard it is to shift the weight. Good luck hun x

Do it! I joined in November, and was very sceptical, but have lost just over 4 stone and haven't had to go without anything! I'm eating all the time and eating food I love...not a salad in sight. it's just so easy to stick to the plan, because there is so much free food to chose from.

Hello Thelasttime,

I've been doing SW since last November and have lost 3.5 stone so far (5lbs left to go). This is the first time I've managed to lose more than 1.5 stones before getting bored and putting the weight (and a little more) back on.

I no longer feel like I'm on a diet, although I do watch myself where parties are involved and not go mad, but I don't deprive myself

Good luck with your weight loss journey.

Thanks everyone. I didn't make it to my class on wednesday as my ds had been up all night teething so I was shattered. I am determined to go this week though so I'll be starting properly then. No more excuses!

xx

Good luck :)

Back