Thinking of joining WW after Cambridge Diet....

Hey Moo, I came off CD on thursday and having done WW for 2 days I am now 2lb lighter than Friday morning!!! I'm eating loads of salad and drinking 2ltrs of water. x

Moocow, I'm back on the wagon again and it does work. I lost 2.5 stone before having my 2yr old. It's true about not eating too little as you just won't lose the weight. I'm on 26 points and have dropped to 21 for 2 weeks to kick start. Tomorrow I'll go up to 26 or I know I'll not lose anymore.

You can eat loads, if you choose the right stuff. But like Vodka said, have choc if you've got loads left. It's a nice treat and makes you feel like you're not dieting.

Sharon

Hiya Sharon

Thanks for that - but am I right in saying that most of the healthy stuff is 0 points? If that's the case will I not be eating loads of stuff to try and reach my daily points and have loads of free points food on top? The way I'm thinking is I'll end up the size of a small village with everything thats available!

Hey Moo, I came off CD on thursday and having done WW for 2 days I am now 2lb lighter than Friday morning!!! I'm eating loads of salad and drinking 2ltrs of water. x

Hiya Loulabella

Were you on SS? Did it not feel strange eating food again? Ohhhhhhhhh I've got sooo much to ask.....

No, very few things are 0 points, well a lot of veggies are :)

If youre having food, even the healthiest is pointed. But you WONT end up the size of a small house if you stick to your points. It doesnt matter how much free food you have you can eat it til its coming out your ears but so long as you use your points YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT.

Its a mindset thing, you now need to stop thinking of things you cant have and realise you can actually have a take away, or a bar of chocolate and have a loss at your weigh in. :)

Its great ;)

Yep - SS. I did SS few years back and went to WW. Eating is great lol. I've been eating lettuce, cucumber, toms (which are free I think) and adding low point cottage cheese, beetroot salad and having the odd jacket pot. It is easy and will help change your eating habbits. :)

Blimey it almost sounds too good to be true!

I can't wait to start it! Although I'm a bit scared about coming off the Cambridge Diet so soon - I think I'll see how I get on this week and take it from there, but I have to say having food seems like a great idea at the mo!

If you are struggling dont persue, you will end up hating a good diet. WW is brilliant. I love chips and I can make my own from sliced pots and spray oil and only a 1pt per 100g! I could just have chips for tea if I wanted!!! :)

What is the logic behind being able to have what you want, as long as its in the point allowance meaning you lose weight? I'm still trying to get my head around being able to have 27 points a day and still being able to lose it...

:eek:

I'm not totally sure but it works! I am sure somebody on here will have the answer hun :)

WW points are worked out based on your age, lifestlye, activity, height everything is taken into account so the calories and sat fat are all the amount you need.

Its hard to explain but all i can say is honestly stick to it using ALL your points every day and the results will speak for themselves

Can I just ask if you can "save" your points? So say for example I have 4 points left at the end of a day and I know I'm going out at the weekend or something - would I be able to do that - or is that bad?

Nope - u can save your points for treats :)

WoW!!! I'm so impressed!

I've made a decision and I think I'll lose a little more weight on the CD first, but then I am deffo joining WW! It sounds like a dream come true! Thanks very much for all your advice and points of view - it's deffo made my decision for me! Thanks and hopefully see you all very soon, when I join the WW club! xx

Thank GOSH I have a few points from earlier on in the week to play about with, I just had a right binge of jelly sweets and feel positively EURGH now :(

Back