thinking of joining

suepass

I have been on Atkins for 2weeks and not lost anything. I have about a stone and a half to lose.
Prior to this I was on a VLCD and lost 10 pounds, but could not stand it, so hence Atkins
If I did come over to SW do you think I would put weight back on??
Am so desperate to lose weight.

Hi Sue.

I did Atkins many years ago & lost but put it all back on again pretty quickly. I think Slimming World is an excellent option. It's a good eating plan that allows you flexibility - is easy to follow and enjoyable. I am not too sure how your body will adjust going from high protein to SW but quite a few people in my group have lost 1.5 stone in a reasonable amount of time. I'd be further along myself if I hadn't gone on holidays inbetween. In my first few weeks on Slimming World I lost close on 9lb.

Hope this helps?

Hi Sue.

I did Atkins many years ago & lost but put it all back on again pretty quickly. I think Slimming World is an excellent option. It's a good eating plan that allows you flexibility - is easy to follow and enjoyable. I am not too sure how your body will adjust going from high protein to SW but quite a few people in my group have lost 1.5 stone in a reasonable amount of time. I'd be further along myself if I hadn't gone on holidays inbetween. In my first few weeks on Slimming World I lost close on 9lb.

Hope this helps?
Thanks,
I like the atkins diet as it suits me, but if the scales are staying the same It's not working.
I am off on holiday tomorrow, so will see how I feel when I come back.

you might gain first week but you should loose after that

Back