Thinking of joining

claire2010

Hi I was just wondering how everyone finds this diet? I have never done this diet before, tried WW etc before. What the average weigh loss a month? I have alot to lose. Thanks x

Well I can't speak for everyone, but if you look at the threads you will see lots of positive feedback, from some VERY happy people, enjoying eating a lot of food and losing weight. Some have a little to lose and some have a lot, some have already lost the weight they've wanted to. I would thoroughly recommend looking at the inspirational photos and you will see just what I mean. :)

The weight loss differs so much, some people lose slowly and some it just drops off, but generally SW would be happy with a loss of 1 - 2 lbs a week. I've attached this thread re SW v WW, http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/312769-slimming-world-v-weight-watchers.html, which you might find useful.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do :)

Don't think about it, just do it.. If it's not for you after a month then you've only lost a few weeks and about £20..
I've lost 17st on it and never gone hungry.
It's really easy to do.

Hi think I'm going to go along to a meeting tomo. Aw wow you have done amazing how long did it take you to lose that?

Thanks x

I cant call SW a diet because really its a way of life and in terms of it being compared to other diets its the best, least restrictive diet i have come across and i have tried a lot. Average weight loss varies from person to person, some lose slow and some lose fast. My average loss was between 1 to 2lbs a week before i got pregnant x

I've lost 7 stone doing SW & I have never eaten so much food with such a choice of menu's.
As other have said, it's not a diet, it's a healthy way of life. If you follow it you will loose weight, how fast you loose it is dependant on your body, I started by loosing 2-3lbs per week at the start, then 1lb per week & as you get to your target weight it usually slows right down.
Go for it, you will feel great after......
Pete

It's just me don't have any kids just stay on my own. Might go along to the group tonight and find out more about it. Want to lose a stone a month I have about ten to lose x

A stone a month is easily do able on slimming world if you're focused. I know I'd much rather eat real food and learn to eat healthily than have Cambridge shakes and soups and be really limited in what foods are and arent allowed.(I tried them in the past) :)

Its brill! I have 9 stone in total to loose and i have already nearly lost 2 st in no time at all! Its so easy you really don't think your on a diet. Going to group is fantastic the support you get and all the different meal ideas are really worth it.

i use my syns each day and loose 2lb / 3lbs a week easily. I do body magic along with that as well and that seems to boost each weeks loss and well.

You can still have normal meals like shepherd pie, spag bol lasagna (nice freezer friendly ones) I often have firends and family over for tea and they dont know its slimming world either :) GOOD LUCK!

What is body magic? How long did it take you to lose 2 stone? I'm on three shakes a day and only been on it two days feel bored already x

It took me a while to get my head round the plan but the most important thing is to fully trust the plan, if you've tried other plans before it seems crazy to eat all these carbs etc. but it works!
If you're planning on slimming down for at Least 10 months then IMHO Slimming World will be the most enjoyable way to do it, good luck!

Back