Thinking of moving from abstinence to LLL

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Lite' started by SexyBecks1, 13 July 2009 Social URL.

1. SexyBecks1

SexyBecks1 is loving CWP xx

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.03%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - step 3
    Hi Guys,

I am really struggling to stay 100% with abstinence at the moment but I still have 2 stone left to loose. I was thinking that instead of cheating and eating a lot of things that are bad for me, would it best to maybe transfer over to LLL.

Has anyone done this? What have been your experiences?

Thanks in advance x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MagdaX

MagdaX is Magdalicious

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(19.26%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life/ Exante
    I'm thinking of doing the same so yeah, any advice and feedback would be great!

4. Anders

Anders Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st2lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(27.56%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I've just finished abstinence with 1 st left to go - I was starting to struggle big time with abstinence - feeling tired all the time, dreaming about food etc. It is entirely your decision - I have started RTM rather than LLL because I may still lose a stone on RTM.

I had also noticed my weight loss has been slowing down over the last few weeks.

5. SexyBecks1

SexyBecks1 is loving CWP xx

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.03%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - step 3
    Thanks for yourn reply Anders. I have posted this on the main board as well but after a chat with my OH I have decided to stay with abstinence. I just need to sort myself out. You would think that after 26 weeks on this diet I would ahve sorted myself out by now!!! So yeah, it is the best chance of loosing the weight in the quickest possible time so I just need to focus.

Good luck with RTM Anders I'm sure you have made the right decision for you x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.