Thinking of Starting Celebrity Slim ???????

Dublin_Lad

im thinking of starting this , as ive about 5 stone to lose

has anybody lost a big amount of weight and when they stop the diet kept it off

afraid to lose it and then to pile it on again

hi judging my the page you can lose alot i started off bad so back on track from yesterday made a balls of my first week so really determined to do well this time :copon:

You'd be best looking on the net at some of the aussie's stories.. in the UK its only been around a little bit and not many people are aware of it, and similar with Ireland too although i think its been out a little longer.

Ive spoken to some of the rowlands pharmacy girls and one of them lost around 3 stone from november to january and she has still kept it off.. if you buy the starter pack it will come with a big booklet telling you everything as once youve reached your target weight there is something called a maintenance phase where you are allowed slowly back onto certain carbs, ive found that now im 4 weeks into it my whole attitude to food has changed, this week im not doing the shakes as need to wait to be paid first before going and buying it but ive been sticking to atkins and keeping up drinking 3 litres of water a day and rarely think about going and gorging on a packet of crisps or choccie.

There is a link somewhere around the forum of CS reviews most from australia, ill hunt it out for you.

I think the diet only works if you really, religiously stick to it.. make sure you drink your water and keep your in between snacks small and carb free.

x

The pharmacist where I go is male & he lost 3 stone between January when it launched in the uk & Mid March. The official CS site is Celebrity Slim
Good luck, it's not as hard as I thought it would be.

I haven't lost a lot of weight but I can say (with the exception of this week!) it's really changed my attitude towards food and I now choose the lower GI / higher protein intake because I know they will make me feel fuller for longer. When you read diet success stories in magazines, they all say "you have to change your habits" and I believe if you can stick to this diet for a few weeks then your habits will change.

the best thing you can do is just give it a try its all down to the individual and how much you actually stick at it

Don't get ripped off.... Buy the "Superdrug Meal Replacement Shakes" they are only 4.99 (or 2 for 6.99). They taste like a normal milkshake and are so so tasty :) I simply don't see the point in paying any more for what is the same diet AND why not drink the nice shakes :)

Back