Thinking of starting, need some advice

Nellyphant

Silver Member
Hello everyone

I've spent the last couple of hours trawling through all the Food Replacement Forums wondering which one would be best for me.

I tried LL 5 years ago and spent 5 weeks constantly dizzy with blurred eyesight etc. Am considering going back to them as I know it works and I think they've increased their food packs to 4 a day instead of 3.

What is Lipotrim like? Can anyone give me some advice please?

Thanks.

Lipotrim is 3 shakes/flapjack/soup a day (for women, 2 for men), drinking only water (2litres min and 4.5litres max), black coffee and black leaf tea. That's it!

Shakes make up about 425cals and the rest that your body needs is taken from your reserves (ie, fat!)

Personally I'm a huge fan - not suffered side effects and not cheated. Feel great, lost loads of weight and very happy with the products and results!

Shakes = vanilla/strawberry/chocolate. Soup = chicken. Flapjacks = peanut/coconut.

All the best with your decision!

I know with the LL, isn't there counciling or group therapy?, so if you feel that you need that then go for it. But if you are self determind to get to your target weight, with the help of all the lovely people on here, then I would go for Lipotrim. I haven't tried any other of the total food replacement diets before, but would definitely recommend it, if you need to lost a lot. Good luck with your decision

I cant add much more to what the lovely Elle-Emm has said

Good luck finding the right diet for you xxxx

I like Katy's advice! Seriously - just go for it!! MOst TFRs are going to be pretty similar - to be honest i didn't really research any others as i'd a friend who lost 13lb in her first two weeks and thought that'd do me :)

Go see your local LT pharmacist, watch the deathly boring (sorry, tis true) video on LT website - but in all honesty reading everyones posts here was the best and most effective and inspirational research i did!

go on.... you know you want to ;)

I wish this had been available 15 years ago, would have saved a lot of money and heartache. I love it. Its so much easier when you don't have to deal with food for yourself. Its so good not to be constantly wondering what the next meal will be and it's cheaper that some of the other alternatives

Back