Thinking of starting SW.

ChubLock

Silver Member
I did SW back in 2007, lost a stone but really struggled with the concept back then - I didn't get the As and Bs aspect!!

I then piled on weight...did WW twice - first time lost nearly 2 stone, second time I lost about 4lb and then gained it again.

So as you can see I am a serial dieter or as my BF says, "serial eater":rolleyes:!But I think I might come back to SW. I now incorporate a lot more vegetarian foods into my diet, and although i'm not a meat eater I do occasionally eat the meaty stuff so I could do the diet.

From I can remember it was red and green days and you aren't allowed to combine the two much.

I will hopefully join a class in May - how much is it now?

Thanks for reading this :)

Hi Curvy_lass. I've just rejoined SW last week - like you I lost 2 stone with WW a few years ago now, but I have been completely unable to get back into it whenever I've rejoined and lost and gained ad nauseum. I think I'm more suited to SW now, I do eat generally healthy meals, it's the crap I eat in between that is my downfall...

The Extra Easy plan is SW's main one now and you can combine meat and carbs freely on that as long as you also fill a third of your plate with superfree foods.

It's £4.95 a week now, but they have half price registration at the moment, so £9.95 to pay on your first night.

HTH :)

Ooh thank you for such a fabulous post :D

The lure of SW for me is the amount of food you're allowed. I really struggle with always feeling hungry, despite how much 0 WW point soup I ate!!

Hey, I have joined this week too. I lost a bit a WW few years ago but cant seem to get back in the swing of it. x

I done WW with my mum when I was about 13, cant remember it but know I hated it! SW is the way to go definitely! And yeah the amount of food is surprising, sometimes I forget I'm dieting :)

The thing that I love about SW is that you can adapt the meals that you love and make them "SW friendly" The food doesnt have to cost the earth either.

Welcome and good luck!

Back