• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Thinking of starting to cycle

Hi all. Thinking of getting my fitness level up by cycling, I'm thinking of buying this home exercise bike to kick start myself, however I'm 5kg over the maximum weight :eek: do you reckon it would actually have a negative impact on the bike? A friend of mine has it and he says it's very sturdy, although he's only small and light.

Said exercise bike:

Buy Pro Fitness Foldable Magnetic Bike. at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for .

What do you reckon about it aswell guys? I'm only looking for a small magnetic resistance bike that I can use in my room as I don't have very much space for a large one.

Thanks for reading :)

EDIT: If anybody has any recommendations to some good magnetic resistance exercise bicycles, I'd like to hear them! :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Have you tried ebay? There are some very very good deals for exercise equipment on there. I purchased my bike about 2 years ago, it was brand new and cost me about £25 plus postage. My cross trainer cost me £15 plus postage. If you havent tried it I would recommend taking a look.

Okay thanks for your reply Shelz I'll give ebay a browse :) haven't actually checked on there yet noope! :]