Thinking of starting

Pink Mummy

Hi everyone

I am thinking of starting S&S I was originally looking at the Cambridge diet but seen this is quite a bit cheaper and has more variety.. Am I right in thinking that?

I've been yoyo'ing this year since having our 5th baby in December.. I started slimming world but found it a bit boring and then my weightloss slowed right down, I have around 3 1/2 stone to loose ASAP.. I am bridesmaid in November :) is this the right diet to do? :) thank you in advance :)

I've taken the plunge :D I've ordered the starter pack :)

hi pink mummy . well done , Cambridge under 5ft8 is 3 aday , if you feel can do it alone its cheaper . what did you order ?

I ordered the S&S starter pack so you just get a variety i think, I've done it on my own with slimming world etc since jan and my hubby is really supportive so going to give it a go :) I got an email that it's coming tomorrow so will be starting first thing Wednesday morning :)

I ordered the S&S starter pack so you just get a variety i think, I've done it on my own with slimming world etc since jan and my hubby is really supportive so going to give it a go :) I got an email that it's coming tomorrow so will be starting first thing Wednesday morning :)
have you done vlcd ? the starter pack I think its more shakes soups ? its 4 on slim save .... yes slim save have more choices . but bars smaller ..... as Cambridge more filling but I guess that's why we have 4 on slim save . good hubby is there for you ! is he eating all the goodies to help you out lol

Lol I'll be feeding him and the kids lol! I'm going to be having an eve meal with it with the family :) I did Cambridge about 3 years ago :)

Lol I'll be feeding him and the kids lol! I'm going to be having an eve meal with it with the family :) I did Cambridge about 3 years ago :)
Think hubby will need a user name soon , as he will be here burning it all off lol Mr chubbs lol what will you have for dinner , I just had chicken . so you know what your in for with vlcd lol

I'm thinking chicken salad bits might funk up my meals with added bits like chicken etc in :) I have done every diet going so know ish how to stay in ketosis... Lol will defo have to set my hubby up lol!! Thank you so much for your help and it's nice to chat :) I've put things on threads on here before and not had a reply for days lol! :)

I'm thinking chicken salad bits might funk up my meals with added bits like chicken etc in :) I have done every diet going so know ish how to stay in ketosis... Lol will defo have to set my hubby up lol!! Thank you so much for your help and it's nice to chat :) I've put things on threads on here before and not had a reply for days lol! :)
I guess its seeing it sometimes , a lot of people get confused around the site , when they changed the site most wanted it back to how it was .... as everyone was confused ...
yes hubby will soon need the user name to lose what he gained lol .... good choice salad with your chicken . i'm feeling very tired now as last night didn'#t sleep well , also day 2 for me now headache arriving me thinks ..... least i'll be laying down lol . Let the days pass by ..... heres too another day in the diet house yeahhhhhh

Back